Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

FA Cup Holders Leicester City vs Watford, FAC Round 3 -- Brace Yourselves.

4 minutes ago, Fox seen in Norwich said:

So we’re better man for man if Watford have 3 sent off 😂

No it means 8 out of our 11 players are better than 8 out of their 11. Some people think that because their players have played in the prem they are good. The likes of Cleverley are absolute pony and no where near prem level. There is a reason they are near the bottom of the league. Our defence is dodgy but has been all season, the midfield and attack is fine. 

Edited by jayfox26

1 minute ago, sylofox said:

I'll go for the 7th minute when the slagging of Brendan gets serious.

Then the 10th minute for the sack him comments.

But we end up 3-1 winners and he's a genius at FT.

Brendan out!

Sorry your prediction was wrong!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

Know it means 8 out of our 11 players are better than 8 out of their 11. Some people think that because their players have played in the prem they are good. The likes of Cleverley are absolute pony and no where near prem level. There is a reason they are near the bottom of the league. Our defence is dodgy but has been all season, the midfield and attack is fine. 

I knew what you where getting at, just poorly expressed saying man to man then calling 3 out that weren’t.

I also now know because you called him Pony, Sod’s law Cleverly will now score the winner.. your fault 😉

Just now, Fox seen in Norwich said:

I knew what you where getting at, just poorly expressed saying man to man then calling 3 out that weren’t.

I also now know because you called him Pony, Sod’s law Cleverly will now score the winner.. your fault 😉

Yeh true, especially with him being a former player. Should be an interesting game and probably be plenty of goals.