Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FA Cup 4th Round Draw

2 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

That’s just wrong. We are more than capable of beating arsenal away. There will be a massive allocation too. 

Of course we can! We can beat anyone in a one off game. But I said it's the shittest draw not that we've automatically lost. Arsenal will be favourites and the more likely to win especially with half a fit side and them being at home. 

Unlike if we'd drawn anyone else in the lower leagues or lower half where we'd win more often than not.

Virtually any other draw than Arsenal or Spurs away would've been better for us.

Edited by Sampson

2 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

9,000 tickets to the Emirates but I can't see us sell them. Would be a fantastic day out if we did. Leeds took that amount in midweek Carabao. And today at West Ham.

So long as the price is right, I think we will.

1 minute ago, Sampson said:

Of course we can! We can beat anyone in a one off game. But I said it's the shittest draw not that we've automatically lost. Arsenal will be favourites and the more likely to win especially with half a fit side and them being at home. 

Unlike if we'd drawn anyone else in the lower leagues or lower half where we'd win more often than not.

Virtually any other draw than Arsenal or Spurs away would've been better for us.

Yeah but what if forest win? Then it’s the best possible draw. Just a gamble and I’d take that 

6 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

No matter what happens tonight there’s no chance we play at 3 o clock on the Saturday is there 

Definitely be a TV pick, even if the usual big club weighting is taken into consideration.

Kidderminster v West Ham was about the only one that was interesting.

1 minute ago, The whole world smiles said:

I hope people are messing around when they say the draw is rigged? 

If your being serious then it's on the same level as qannon for deranged paranoia. 

Imagine how damaging it would be to football If that was proved to be true. Clubs would have to be stripped retrospectively of their titles. Lawsuits would fly sponsors would pull out, it would be absolutely earth shaking for English football, and for what? To get man City a slightly easier draw when they are capable of easily beating 95 percent of sides in it at this stage anyway. 

Imagine how many people would be in on it? Imagine how hard it would be to keep a secret seeing as theres a different pair drawing the balls every round and different setting/channel most weeks. 

Enough of your level-headed reason! Boo!

15 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Remember going to the last FA Cup game against them in 2012, shit game mind and our fans where a bit shit on the day.

Except afterwards when we sang our hearts out waiting for the train, must have been about 4000 in that street.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

I hope people are messing around when they say the draw is rigged? 

If your being serious then it's on the same level as qannon for deranged paranoia. 

Imagine how damaging it would be to football If that was proved to be true. Clubs would have to be stripped retrospectively of their titles. Lawsuits would fly sponsors would pull out, it would be absolutely earth shaking for English football, and for what? To get man City a slightly easier draw when they are capable of easily beating 95 percent of sides in it at this stage anyway. 

Imagine how many people would be in on it? Imagine how hard it would be to keep a secret seeing as theres a different pair drawing the balls every round and different setting/channel most weeks. 

Agree

It’s ludicrous to think it’s fixed 😂

• Like 1

Before we moan at other team’s routes to Wembley we have to admit we drew lucky last year.  Two lower league teams then two rubbish prem teams at home 😉 then by far the easiest of the three potential semi-final match-ups.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Agree

It’s ludicrous to think it’s fixed 😂

Agree - the FA are totally transparent, honest and fair to all the EPL clubs equally. Always consistent and reasonable.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 09bballer said:

Except afterwards when we sang our hearts out waiting for the train, must have been about 4000 in that street.

True the walk to and from the game was better than inside the ground and the actual game itself.

Nothing like Charlton away in the FA Cup that was a great day out.

• Like 1

If Arsenal win I expect the game to be the Monday night live match as we both play on the Thursday of that week, making it possible.

If Forest win then Monday is less likely because they're supposed to play on the Wednesday and it's then a case of whether the EFL would move it if the broadcaster was desperate.

Either way it's likely the second pick after Kidderminster. Just hoping it's anything but Mon night.

• Like 1