Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FA Cup 4th Round Draw

Just now, AKCJ said:

Ooooh yessss.

Forest away, 8k fans, 4-0 win as FA Cup Holders.

Potential to be one of the all time great away days.

Where you getting 8k from? It will be about 4 like Arsenal had tops. Their ground holds just less than ours. If we were at home we wouldn't give them 8k would we? 

8 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Big day out for them

Just another championship side for us

I wish people on here wouldn't underestimate them. Anything can happen on the day. Look at Cov v Sutton when Cov were cup holders.

I hope for a win and we are definitely the better team and I'd love to give them a right tonking. Shut them up about not caring about us and banging on about their European cup. But it's not going to be a walkover by any means.

Edited by Parafox
  • Like 1

Just now, Parafox said:

I wish people on here wouldn't underestimate them. Anything can happen on the day. Look at Cov v Sutton when Cov were cup holders.

I hope for a win and we are definitely the better team and I'd love to them a right tonking. Shut them up about not caring about us and banging on about their European cup win. But it's not going to be a walkover by any means.

I think the comment was probably a little tongue in cheek 

• Like 1

Just now, Parafox said:

I hope for a win and we are definitely the better team and I'd love to them a right tonking. Shut them up about not caring about us and banging on about their European cup win. But it's not going to be a walkover by any means.

They did look half decent tonight and capable of beating our depleted team of course. Similar comments could apply to Luton or Cardiff too though.

3 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Seems as an obviously facetious remark

13 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Something about Steve Cooper I dislike too, not just because he's Forest manager. Felt the same when I watched his Swansea side. 

I dislike that he looks like Coldplay's frontman.

image.jpeg.0bbe53470ef550f8481fd5ed79c33a3d.jpeg

Well, a bit.

Coldplay frontman Chris Martin: My whole being is built around playing to  people - Social News XYZ

Edited by Parafox
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Who’s the lad at RB for Forest? He was brilliant tonight.

11 minutes ago, The Guvnor said:

Djed Spence the loanee from Middlesborough looked tasty.

Any 'tasty' CBs on display? We're relatively well-loaded at RB...

Or we could get him and sell Ricky, but wary of jumping to conclusions on the basis of one game.

8 minutes ago, NaijaFox said:

Any 'tasty' CBs on display? We're relatively well-loaded at RB...

Or we could get him and sell Ricky, but wary of jumping to conclusions on the basis of one game.

I’m not saying we should sign him, just he looked very solid tonight.

• Like 1