Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Todd Cantwell

1 hour ago, Lesta2014 said:

This window a defender is more pressing but in the summer maybe consider it. Appears to have vanished off the radar at Norwich he been injured?

There was some behind the scenes fall out earlier in the season, think he refused to play, might be wrong… 

Edit: looks like he was dropped down to the u23 for a while, and earlier he and Buendia were sanctioned for lack of effort in training, there were rumours of a big fall out with Farke being the reason he was dropped from their side, but none of it was ever confirmed 

Edited by FoxesWalk
  • Like 1

A couple of years ago I thought he was an ideal fit for us and would gel with the likes of Maddison and Barnes with a similar profile, if not start be an option from the bench and still be developing. Saw Newcastle's interest a couple of days ago which I thought was strange with the season he's having as they need players that will hit the ground running before thinking longer term. Also saw his little tantram being subbed the other day but there's talent and further development in him but really in this window you'd think we'd be mad to come out with him but no CB or CB/Full back given our situation. Then again if he has been a long term target and he's available at favorable price then that dictates the timing so maybe, just don't want to see the scenario where we are spoilt for choice in midfield but losing games because we have no CB's available.

• Like 1

The fact his English is helpful form a squad point of view, he definitely drop of over the last 12 months, but I've alway though he had a bit of fire in his belly and is a bit of a scrapper.

He flexibility is useful as he can play anywhere across the midfield. 

Maybe one we can turn around.