Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Todd Cantwell

Live in Norwich and work with and have some good pals who are long time Norwich season ticket holders and honestly every single one of them find it hysterical that they could get 15-20 mill for him...and that's not just this season  they had exactly the same reaction last time we were linked nearly 2 years ago.

They do not have have never rated him at all

15 hours ago, FoxesWalk said:

Hard pass. Apparent attitude problem without massive talent to back it up. He’s got some quality, but lower half PL player at best imo. 

....not heard anything regarding his attitude problem or his problems with injuries!!!

Intelligent player, links play up well, makes the right decisions and will be good in the position that has let us down for years, the last third. We have made the wrong pass, overhit under hit, misjudged and lacked composure in the most vital part of our game, and I believe he will give us this. I wanted McNeil from Burnley who is good in the last third but Burnley are not about to do us any favours and would it cost us a fortune.

18 hours ago, Fox85 said:

Every time I've watched him play which granted isn't many but he has looked a very good player for 15m that's a steal and he should of been signed by now even for future investment 

I first saw him about three seasons ago. He is skilful, mobile and has 'flair'. Perhaps he would prosper at City - Norwich isn't exactly a stable place in which to develop.

No-one is going to replace Tielemans overnight, so we need to have a pool of midfielders in order to experiment with combinations. I'd like that to include Praet as well - but I suspect he'll be away as fast as his legs can carry him.

Soumare has yet to fully materialise the potential expected of him (I presume), so, with a qualification spot looking problematic, it might be a good time to bring in a player with potential, to bed in before the summer.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....not heard anything regarding his attitude problem or his problems with injuries!!!

Intelligent player, links play up well, makes the right decisions and will be good in the position that has let us down for years, the last third. We have made the wrong pass, overhit under hit, misjudged and lacked composure in the most vital part of our game, and I believe I will give us this. I wanted McNeil from Burnley who is good in the last third but Burnley are not about to do us any favours and would it cost us a fortune.

Morning, Todd.

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

Foxestalk:

Anything other than a short back and sides = attitude problem. X 

Dunno about attitude "problem" but he definitely is trying to cosplay as Antoine Griezmann. It's not just the hair cut it's the ridiculously obnoxious fortnite dances and general posing. It's all got heavy "main character" energy. 

None of this is why I wouldn't want us to sign him, however. I don't want us to sign him because he's not good enough for us. 

He's ludicrously overhyped because he stands out in an awful team. 

• Like 2

He’s a good player but has gone off the boil dramatically. Around 2019 he was playing very well. Was it form or class?

i wouldn’t trust Brendan to bring the flair back out in him. The hard work and discipline maybe, but not the flair.