Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NewquayFox

Forest away

23 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Forest and Derby are like those couple of cousins at a family do who supposedly hate each other but they have conflicting sexual tension. 

‘Better together than apart’. Neither will hear a bad word said about grandfather Brian 

lol fvck sake 

On 12/01/2022 at 12:02, Japanfox said:

Never tried to look for a forest forum in my life, but took the op as we will play them soon.

It appears they have been hating us for a very long time even though we ant their rivals lol

https://www.forestforum.co.uk/threads/48240-The-ascent-of-Leicester-City/page5

"Yeah, there teem is great & playing beautiful attacking football (ruffeling a lot of feathers), but the few Leicestr fans I know at work are as thick as sh!t"

But I bet they can spell  team, ruffling and Leicester. 

Irony? 

• Haha 4

On 12/01/2022 at 12:02, Japanfox said:

Never tried to look for a forest forum in my life, but took the op as we will play them soon.

It appears they have been hating us for a very long time even though we ant their rivals lol

https://www.forestforum.co.uk/threads/48240-The-ascent-of-Leicester-City/page5

"They’ve got yet another gig today for the fella who died in the helicopter crash, these ****ers could out do the scousers at pretend attention seeking grief"

They dont care about us but theyre ready to drop to those levels to have a dig at us... theyre already wallowing in shit to be fair so they dont have to drop very far.

23 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

"They’ve got yet another gig today for the fella who died in the helicopter crash, these ****ers could out do the scousers at pretend attention seeking grief"

They dont care about us but theyre ready to drop to those levels to have a dig at us... theyre already wallowing in shit to be fair so they dont have to drop very far.

Genuinely think every single Notts Forest fan has brain rot

• Like 1

The whole same old argument about ‘we don’t care about you’ and Leicester fans insisting they do has begun. 

Yet you can be absolutely assured when full time comes on that afternoon. It will be absolutely chaotic. Particularly where you come out of their away end opposite Trent Bridge. It’s genuinely one of the few games I dread losing. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, pleatout said:

"Yeah, there teem is great & playing beautiful attacking football (ruffeling a lot of feathers), but the few Leicestr fans I know at work are as thick as sh!t"

But I bet they can spell  team, ruffling and Leicester. 

Irony? 

And team.