Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Youri Tielemans

6 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Where are the funds coming from for this "rebuild" then? 

Need to shift some dead weight so badly to at the very least get the horrendous turnover to wage ratio down a bit.

Rudders may have to resort to a car boot sale to rid us of some of the dead-wood. The fact we added to the pile last summer is a shocker.

big clubs (and the press) are always more likely to assume a leicester player was over performing previously… rather than going through bad form. 

They are idiots and if we get the rumoured 3 year deal over the line … they will be queuing up to pay the 60m release clause next summer.

Its a big lesson for youri,  once again the big clubs appear to have snubbed him. 

19 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Its a big lesson for youri,  once again the big clubs appear to have snubbed him. 

This implies they were ever interested at all. 

We all know how great he is but for saying a career he's had so far and the exposure he's had there hasn't ever really been any concrete interest from the big lads. 

The inconsistency for us Monaco has done him a disservice. 

21 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

big clubs (and the press) are always more likely to assume a leicester player was over performing previously… rather than going through bad form. 

They are idiots and if we get the rumoured 3 year deal over the line … they will be queuing up to pay the 60m release clause next summer.

Tell me more of this three year deal have I missed something important in these 101 pages of largerly regurgitated silliness?!

43 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Need to shift some dead weight so badly to at the very least get the horrendous turnover to wage ratio down a bit.

No one said it was going to be done in one summer.

We were never going to bring in 6 or 7.

If Youri stays, I can still see Cags going and us bring in 2 or 3. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bordersfox said:

Tell me more of this three year deal have I missed something important in these 101 pages of largerly regurgitated silliness?!

someone on twitter said he's been told by an unnamed sauce that he's signing a 2-3 year contract with a release clause.

1 minute ago, turlo said:

someone on twitter said he's been told by an unnamed sauce that he's signing a 2-3 year contract with a release clause.

Okay sounds like solid info 😂

But thank you.  I'll grab on to any old news right about now 👍

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Bordersfox said:

Okay sounds like solid info 😂

But thank you.  I'll grab on to any old news right about now 👍

Yeh it was me that posted it. If it don't happen after all this I'll look like a turkey and never post anything again!

Just what I've been told from a contact for my podcast. 

4 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Sod Tielemans. We can't allow him to ruin the clubs summer plans while he lays up on a beach somewhere holding up our recruitment aims. Get rid.

Club has never wanted him to leave so not sure they would have built there plans around that.

8 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

Sod Tielemans. We can't allow him to ruin the clubs summer plans while he lays up on a beach somewhere holding up our recruitment aims. Get rid.

Agree but it’s not that easy if clubs have cooled there interest in him. 

1 minute ago, manders86 said:

Yeh it was me that posted it. If it don't happen after all this I'll look like a turkey and never post anything again!

Just what I've been told from a contact for my podcast. 

Wouldn't worry my old son.  The amount of claptrap posted in this fine forum it'll be long forgotten by suppertime.   

If that's what you've heard, that's what you've heard.   

Any other rumours? Even highly tenous ones?  

1 minute ago, Bordersfox said:

Wouldn't worry my old son.  The amount of claptrap posted in this fine forum it'll be long forgotten by suppertime.   

Any other rumours? Even highly tenous 

Nope just that. Will see what happens

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Although Brendan lobbed the re build quote out there (as per when we’re struggling deflecting away from him doing poorly onto other reasons as to why) do we really need a re build 👀 granted we don’t need anywhere near as big a squad with no European commitments but for me we have a very good squad that just needs a few tweaks

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

yep. A guy who runs a fan podcast, doesn’t spout a lot of stuff so i’d take it that what he’s heard he thinks is legit. 

i’ll paraphrase but he said ‘youri has agreed to a 3 year extension with a 60m release clause for champions league clubs. Neither him or the club wanted to be in the same situation next summer’

If true… it’s a perfect start to the summer 

Cheers, yes he replied thanks.  

Would be a massive headache removed, I'd certainly love him to stay and get back to form.

And from what you hear about Youri this sounds like the kind of classy move he'd make.  Would work for everyone that.  🤞🤞

If what the Arsenal ITKs are saying is true about Tielemans not being a priority target and is only considered as a strong rotational option then there is no way I can see him going there.

Arsenal do not have the clout to pull those tricks anymore. 

• Like 3

Just now, Dames said:

If what the Arsenal ITKs are saying is true about Tielemans not being a priority target and is only considered as a strong rotational option then there is no way I can see him going there.

Arsenal do not have the clout to pull those tricks anymore. 

Arsenal itk’s have only changed their tone since Dorset’s tweet 

up until that point they were claiming it was just a matter of time and YT was arteta and edu priority signing 

they’re trying to save face as it looks as though the move may not be as likely as they thought. 

19 minutes ago, Bordersfox said:

Any other rumours? Even highly tenous ones?  

According to my neighbour Doris down the road had a threesome with 2 fellow octogenarians from the bowls club. No concrete proof or confirmation at this point 😉

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

According to my neighbour Doris down the road had a threesome with 2 fellow octogenarians from the bowls club. No concrete proof or confirmation at this point 😉

FFS next time I'll specify LCFC based rumours.  

Dirty Doris though 😮

• Haha 1