Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Youri Tielemans

Guest Chocolate Teapot
11 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Youri should sign that contract extension and use that year to get a new agent. Leaving my Leicester City bias to one side, how bad of an agent do you need to be to not put a top class number 8 in the shop window at a bumper discount in a summer when so many Champions League midfields need revitalising? Worse than Harry Kane's idiot brother.

Hes well out his depth. Even the bullshit merchant journos have stopped listening to him now.

5 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Youri should sign that contract extension and use that year to get a new agent. Leaving my Leicester City bias to one side, how bad of an agent do you need to be to not put a top class number 8 in the shop window at a bumper discount in a summer when so many Champions League midfields need revitalising? Worse than Harry Kane's idiot brother.

....could it be, a much more forceful agent would not have been to Youri's liking!!!

A strong character (agent) requires a degree of someone with the same personality in order not to be dominated in that relationship. A weak agent means Youri gets his way in all instances, if we choose to blame the agent for being weak, in this instance, and Youri seemingly gains no benefit from the process, then just how weak could Youri be.

14 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Hes well out his depth. Even the bullshit merchant journos have stopped listening to him now.

Tielemans is his only big name client, literally every other player he has are youngsters or absolute pony. I'm surprised Youri is putting up with it but perhaps he really doesn't care about leaving as much as we think he does. 

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Tielemans is his only big name client, literally every other player he has are youngsters or absolute pony. I'm surprised Youri is putting up with it but perhaps he really doesn't care about leaving as much as we think he does. 

image.thumb.png.99de66e1141cb6c89ced195a54d255ba.png

Gonna be interesting with CDK as well. These are all the clients of his agent.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
2 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

image.thumb.png.99de66e1141cb6c89ced195a54d255ba.png

Gonna be interesting with CDK as well. These are all the clients of his agent.

I gather he's trying to link him to every club going as well.

1 minute ago, pmcla26 said:

Take note of the fact that Mousa Dembele and Jan Vertonghen never played for an "elite" club either, when they no doubt had the ability to do so. 

Dembele moved to the Chinese league for money and Vertonghen stayed at Spurs for ages.

If that agent prefers money moves then AC Milan are truly ****ed

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

CDK must be a new client, I looked on there a while ago and Youri was the only player of any note.

Oh no they're different agents. I was just pointing out that CDK's agent seems to be "suffering" from the same problem of only really having one star client.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

CDK must be a new client, I looked on there a while ago and Youri was the only player of any note.

....I don't think it is the same agent we are looking at here!!!

This is just to show that there is a potentially weak agent handling CDK, I saw the agents list before and Youri was the top Value player, he (Youri) is clearly not being shown on this list.

24 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

Oh no they're different agents. I was just pointing out that CDK's agent seems to be "suffering" from the same problem of only really having one star client.

Hahahaa I see, must be a Belgian thing. Have a two bit small time agent ballsing up your next career move.

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I think he's happy here. I wonder now if not signing a deal was to wait and see who showed an interest and if nothing serious occurred he may sign a new contract.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Corky said:

I think he's happy here. I wonder now if not signing a deal was to wait and see who showed an interest and if nothing serious occurred he may sign a new contract.

I'd agree, I can't see going to anyone who is not a regular CL club. 

It's hard to see any real logic in the way Tielemans & his agent have dealt with his contract. Youri has left a lot of money on the table by not signing a year ago !! He could have secured a pay raise & included a release  clause.

Was he expecting the big boys to be knocking his door down after a very average season ?

I'm not saying he he won't leave this window but he needs to be careful if he wants to maintain his World Cup status. Sitting on the bench at a "big club" will not help his standing.

5 hours ago, Corky said:

He must soon realise that no top CL club actually wants him. If he signs a new 3 year contract he becomes a valuable asset and if he has a fantastic World Cup and revives interest, then it’s a win win for both club and YT

If everyone did what Youri did and saw their contract out then there wouldn't ever be transfer fees to worry about and everyone would know where they stood. 

Some people have a go at players as they argue a contract to a modern footballer means nothing but Youri actually is seeing out his contract. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gurru991 said:

It's hard to see any real logic in the way Tielemans & his agent have dealt with his contract. Youri has left a lot of money on the table by not signing a year ago !! He could have secured a pay raise & included a release  clause.

Was he expecting the big boys to be knocking his door down after a very average season ?

I'm not saying he he won't leave this window but he needs to be careful if he wants to maintain his World Cup status. Sitting on the bench at a "big club" will not help his standing.

LCFC don’t do release clauses any more. It’s been a no no since the summer of 2016. In process it was that what allowed us to charge so much for Maguire. 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I don't think he's gonna go to Arsenal, 31m for Vieira, 30m or so for Jesus, 35m or so for Martinez, they won't surely spend 25m on Tielemans as well.

Their Klarna account has taken a hammering this summer.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

Well this just confirms to me that this ExWHUemployee is a waffler. Give your head a wobble if you seriously think Youri would join that dump

I think he's been very reliable for west ham from what I've heard? Still dont think he would go there but west ham are probably considering making a move if he says that's the case

• Like 1