Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Youri Tielemans

5 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

I think he's been very reliable for west ham from what I've heard? Still dont think he would go there but west ham are probably considering making a move if he says that's the case

He is reliable for them 

Bit of a strange one though ….

24 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/0750bbae-f6db-11ec-84c1-32e852e780b0?shareToken=105692e0bee86d8afe20eb18df729e48

The Times understands that Youri Tielemans, the Leicester City player, is another midfielder who is of interest to Ten Hag, although it is unclear how highly he features on the Dutchman’s shortlist.

I stand by my comments that's where he'll end up. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Collymore said:

If everyone did what Youri did and saw their contract out then there wouldn't ever be transfer fees to worry about and everyone would know where they stood. 

Some people have a go at players as they argue a contract to a modern footballer means nothing but Youri actually is seeing out his contract. 

He's only seeing his contract out because nobody wants him. Now that Arsenal looks like a no go, If Utd came in for him, he'd rip up that contract and be off.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

It’s ironic that we’re discussing the likelihood of YT going to yanited on the day that the de jong deal looks to finally be going ahead. 

Maybe a leak to push that through but they need plenty of players.

Youri is going to look at our ambition and who we have brought in to play alongside him and ask for the worlds biggest fountain pen to sign a 5 year deal, you heard it here first. Champions League here we come. 

Edited by Shipman Out
  • Haha 2

https://www.givemesport.com/88026924-leicester-could-now-offer-new-contract-to-49-5m-star-at-king-power

What did Alex Crook have to say about Tielemans’ Leicester future?

He told GIVEMESPORT: “There’s talk they might give him a new contract with the same money that Arsenal were offering, maybe with a release clause in there as well.

“So the longer this one drags on, it has gone quiet, the more I expect him to stay at Leicester, which is good news for them.”

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

https://www.givemesport.com/88026924-leicester-could-now-offer-new-contract-to-49-5m-star-at-king-power

What did Alex Crook have to say about Tielemans’ Leicester future?

He told GIVEMESPORT: “There’s talk they might give him a new contract with the same money that Arsenal were offering, maybe with a release clause in there as well.

“So the longer this one drags on, it has gone quiet, the more I expect him to stay at Leicester, which is good news for them.”

Not getting this. Arsenal haven't made an offer so terms wouldn't have been discussed. Total belarks this

• Like 1