Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Youri Tielemans

45 minutes ago, floz said:

Newcastle now interested according to Ben Jacobs 🙄

Hid desire to leave is to do with the level of football isn't it? I can't see him leaving to go to team not in Europe.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Not sure how Juve are going to swap us Kean, his still on loan from Everton, there obligation to buy kick in summer 2023.

Just shows how crap his agent is when he gets basic things like that wrong when putting out his rumours. 

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 hour ago, floz said:

Newcastle now interested according to Ben Jacobs 🙄

Hes just proved how little he actually knows 🤣

17 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Two things with Newcastle

a) they would pay us more than anyone else (ie 30/35m)

b) they would pay him what arsenal or yanited have ‘apparently’ offered 

I just can’t see him being attracted to go there at the moment 

Depends if they tell him what they project they will be doing in the transfer market over the next 24 months.

He could have a contract subject to proposed investment taking place, or he has the same value buyout for example.

It will only take one ridiculous marquee signing to make a plethora of money grabbing footballing mercenaries to be queuing up outside St James Park committed to the “project”.

• Like 2

Not really sure why anybody'd dismiss Newcastle as 'just being for the money' when compared to Man Utd and Arsenal.  I think of the 3 they're the most likely to win the league in the coming years. Right now they sit 3rd of these 3, but none are getting near it for awhile anyway and the geordies are just going to repeat what Man City did, so they'll surpass the traditional big hitters before any of them win a title.

Guest StevieLynex
4 minutes ago, Sankey93 said:

When is he due back to pre season ? 

When he gets a call from Arteta

3 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Depends if they tell him what they project they will be doing in the transfer market over the next 24 months.

He could have a contract subject to proposed investment taking place, or he has the same value buyout for example.

It will only take one ridiculous marquee signing to make a plethora of money grabbing footballing mercenaries to be queuing up outside St James Park committed to the “project”.

...exactly as I see it, it would only take a marquee signing for there to be an influx of quality players knocking at the door!!!

The surprising thing is that Newcastle has been circumspect in the way they are developing their squad. Howe is probably trying to control the development but it will become too big a role for him, with expectations coming from the supporters and their board.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, casablancas said:

Terms agreed from what I’ve read. 

Terms have been agreed between arsenal and his agent for ages 

the question is whether youri is on totally board and whether arsenal will actually make a bid that is acceptable to us 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, casablancas said:

Terms agreed from what I’ve read. 

Terms had been agreed since January doesn't mean nothing.

However terms and deals haven't been agreed between the 2 clubs so he is about as close to moving to arsenal as Leicester are as close to signing someone before midnight tonight 

5 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

Terms had been agreed since January doesn't mean nothing.

However terms and deals haven't been agreed between the 2 clubs so he is about as close to moving to arsenal as Leicester are as close to signing someone before midnight tonight 

What about 14 seconds after midnight?