Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Youri Tielemans

7 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

But in an "all time XI" you're just judging people based on their ceilings surely? Who would you have in CM ahead of him with say Kante? 

Think the names already mentioned cover it for starters.Considering how brilliant some seem to think he is , it’s really bizarre that top clubs are not beating the door down to sign him at what in todays market is  a relatively is a cheap price.

40 minutes ago, Ian S said:

Think the names already mentioned cover it for starters.Considering how brilliant some seem to think he is , it’s really bizarre that top clubs are not beating the door down to sign him at what in todays market is  a relatively is a cheap price.

I think we'll leave it there. Were you happy when Mahrez left because "he didn't track back" by any chance lol

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, cropstonfox said:

Gaz mac or muzzy or gary Parker or Ian wilson

It depends whether you mean their ceilings for us or in general. Gary Mac for example played for us when we were a bottom half Second Division side. I’d say the likes of Cambiasso and Mancini are obviously better as a whole.

If you mean their ceiling with us then honestly i think I’d rather put Maddison or Ndidi there from the current crop, I think they’ve both earnt us way more points over his time here.

• Like 1

Not to be morbid, and obviously this is not at all the important thing in the face of something atrocious like this happening, but given the allegations against Thomas Partey, it's possible Arsenal are probably going to need a midfielder now more than ever.

Just now, -sodapop said:

Not to be morbid, and obviously this is not at all the important thing in the face of something atrocious like this happening, but given the allegations against Thomas Partey, it's possible Arsenal are probably going to need a midfielder now more than ever.

I said this in another thread but Arsenal now essentially need to sign 2 midfielders.

Every club in the world is gonna have their pants around their ankles knowing this.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, -sodapop said:

Very different players mind in terms of physicality and ball carrying.  You'd think they would need Youri + 1 other more in the Partey mould. 

Edit* someone already said that 

Edited by Bordersfox

8 minutes ago, The_77 said:

No name has been released by the police— folks on this thread may want to pump the brakes before mentioning any specific clubs or players. 

Agreed. Imagine if we were accused of something we didn't do. Anyways the victim deserves the respect she deserves.. Peace be with her and may justice be served. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The_77 said:

No name has been released by the police— folks on this thread may want to pump the brakes before mentioning any specific clubs or players. 

Police themselves have given out enough info to basically pinpoint it to one player though

Just now, sphericalfox said:

Arsenal are about to write off £35m of value from their books. Their transfer budget is about to take a massive wallop.

In fairness, won't they be able to sue the player for that money?

IIRC Chelsea did so with Mutu

1 minute ago, JimJams said:

Would seem a strange turn of events if a players club could sue them for raplng someone, whilst the victim presumably gets comparatively little if they pursue damages.

Wouldn’t seem right would it and I assume that what insurance is for but they’ll right off a huge chunk. 

4 hours ago, StanSP said:

I hope if he does stay then any resentment fans have towards him for not getting a transfer doesn't transmit into the season. 

If he stays, let's just try and enjoy him while he is here as we all know how good he can be. 

That would depend upon his performances and efforts on the pitch