Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Youri Tielemans

5 hours ago, sphericalfox said:

Arsenal are about to write off £35m of value from their books. Their transfer budget is about to take a massive wallop.

...innocent until proven guilty!!!

Surely there would be an investigation and in these cases, they are released on bail awaiting any court hearings which will be somewhere down the line. This case may come to court this time next year, he may be brought into the fold with his club closing rank in the meantime.

Whatever happened will be revealed in due course and justice will be served.

On 25/06/2022 at 18:57, Foxhateram said:

One year extension, should be announced this week.   

Rob Dorset also reporting the same. 

🧐🥺

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bert said:

🧐🥺

48 minutes ago, Foxhateram said:

Yep happy to hold up and say that I was wrong with this one.   Source is usually reliable....

It should be acknowledged that things can change at quite short notice (on both sides). Unless the same person who told you this is the same person who told a few journos that this was a  possibility/probability  ……

Edited by st albans fox

53 minutes ago, Foxhateram said:

Yep happy to hold up and say that I was wrong with this one.   Source is usually reliable....

Wrong as in the contract would be signed then, or wrong as in he is off?

When we signed him he didn’t want to hang around all summer waiting for a move to Man Utd that his agent was angling for and told him to do the deal with us

Do we think he could get fed up of waiting for Arsenal?

20 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

When we signed him he didn’t want to hang around all summer waiting for a move to Man Utd that his agent was angling for and told him to do the deal with us

Do we think he could get fed up of waiting for Arsenal?

We are surely a better option than being last choice for Arsenal? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

It should be acknowledged that things can change at quite short notice (on both sides). Unless the same person who told you this is the same person who told a few journos that this was a  possibility/probability  ……

I know… used to say the exact same when I got loads of 💩 

2 hours ago, StinckleyFox said:

Arsenal apparently upping their interest and ready to submit a £30mill offer.

Twitter rumours so take it with a pinch of salt.

Whoa the Oakey cokey, you put your left arm in your left arm out,etc etc

13 hours ago, stu said:

Wrong as in the contract would be signed then, or wrong as in he is off?

Wrong as in I was expecting, as per source, that it was pretty much done. Same with Lookman.

I'm guessing and just speculating now, that something has happened this week to change plans. 

• Thanks 1

If arsenal have been forced to pay what we’ve asked for by other developments then it’s possible (if off the field developments snowball) that they’ll have to play the season with xhaka and lokonga as their CDM options. If they think YT can cover for them there then they’re in for a shock !