Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Youri Tielemans

Just now, adejo92 said:

Seen that post doing its rounds. Anyone know if its actually Youri's house?

Even if it is, he's probably selling up so that he can rent for the 1 year extension...

:o

I highly doubt he’s bought it tbf, most likely renting 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Even if it is, he's probably selling up so that he can rent for the 1 year extension...

As far as I know, the house belongs to the club and always has. I think Gokan Inler lived there during his short time at the club.

1 hour ago, adejo92 said:

It’s the club’s house as opposed to his. 

His oldest child hits five years of age now.   So could we be the family settling back in Belgium whilst Youri lives in a smaller place, Leicester or London 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox

The small number of potential suitors means we won’t be able to speed things up unfortunately.

All we can do is plan for the season ahead on the assumption he won’t be here, in order to minimise disruption.

I’ll be disappointed is he’s given time in pre-season if I’m honest. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, leicesterseddon said:

The small number of potential suitors means we won’t be able to speed things up unfortunately.

All we can do is plan for the season ahead on the assumption he won’t be here, in order to minimise disruption.

I’ll be disappointed is he’s given time in pre-season if I’m honest. 

I remember maguire was to force yanited to pay what we wanted …..

I can confirm it is where Youri lives, do some jobs for his neighbours and have seen him outside the house, was quite surprised myself as I'd have thought he'd be in somewhere grander, so.e players used to live on that posh estate in Great Glen if memory serves me right.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....totally different personalities, Drinkwater has his demons and Youri looks at the big picture not just the here and now!!!

I thought Drinkwater left thinking he could be the big man in a big team. He couldn't. If Tielemans thinks the same, he's very much mistaken.