Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Youri Tielemans

12 hours ago, splinterdream said:

I can confirm it is where Youri lives, do some jobs for his neighbours and have seen him outside the house, was quite surprised myself as I'd have thought he'd be in somewhere grander, so.e players used to live on that posh estate in Great Glen if memory serves me right.

Stretton hall? Mandaric had a house down there

3 hours ago, South Shire Fox said:

Stretton hall? Mandaric had a house down there

Could be, I haven't worked there for a while but I know theres a modern estate had big houses,  a bit tacky looking if I remember with classical greek pillars at the front, been years since I've been there, wrong side of town for me

16 hours ago, Blue-fox said:

The club do own the house, can’t see why they need to sell it. Especially as the training ground is now closer to the house than Belvior drive

16 hours ago, JimJams said:

If the club owns the house, why would they sell it?

I mean it's not very nice is it lol rendering on the back is ****ed too.

They're probably selling it and buying somewhere a bit more Premier League. 

Also lots of players seem to be preferring to live on the Notts side now so maybe they'll invest there.

36 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

These people are unwell (I realise that by commenting on these cretins I'm giving them the attention they need and fuelling thier box bedroomed wankpit fire)

That's going in my profile lol :appl:

24 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Some chat about Zinchenko off Arsenal and use him in his preferred CM role 

Makes sense for them, can also cover LB when Tierney inevitably gets injured. 

Man City are going strengthen with Haaland and Phillips in and still make a profit this window. Mental

Guest nathan.
18 hours ago, charly said:

I thought Drinkwater left thinking he could be the big man in a big team. He couldn't. If Tielemans thinks the same, he's very much mistaken.

Drinkwater was a good player on his day.

Kante made him look much better than he actually was.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
29 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Hmmmmm maybe I was wrong on Man Utd getting him, didn't think they'd agree a fee / personal terms with De Jong.

I did pal....

40 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Hmmmmm maybe I was wrong on Man Utd getting him, didn't think they'd agree a fee / personal terms with De Jong.

Well they haven't agreed personal terms yet. The fee with Barca wasn't ever the issue, its that De Jong probably prefers getting 500k/ week in sunny Barcelona while playing CL football.

He's got a contract and unless they rip it up and pay him out (which is unlikely given they still owe him another 17m), I don't see how he goes to Utd

9 minutes ago, MadsEmil said:

Well they haven't agreed personal terms yet. The fee with Barca wasn't ever the issue, its that De Jong probably prefers getting 500k/ week in sunny Barcelona while playing CL football.

He's got a contract and unless they rip it up and pay him out (which is unlikely given they still owe him another 17m), I don't see how he goes to Utd

Think a gentlemens reach around will get them to shake on it.

If that happens i suppose he has to hope spurs or arsenal come in for him

Not sure if this has been mentioned (or is allowed) but a certain Cm for arsenal has is being investigated for (being a scummy human) . They have stated currently they arent suspending him but if proven guilty he will joining the premier league prison 11. 

So regardless of how this shakes out.. they will be feeling extra pressure to get Youri in imo. 

2 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned (or is allowed) but a certain Cm for arsenal has is being investigated for (being a scummy human) . They have stated currently they arent suspending him but if proven guilty he will joining the premier league prison 11. 

So regardless of how this shakes out.. they will be feeling extra pressure to get Youri in imo. 

Mentioned here about aweek ago here and Youri's price also doubled 

Edited by CrispinLA in Texas

11 minutes ago, MadsEmil said:

I think the problem is that De Jong agreed to defer some of his salary last summer and is trying to get his deferred money before he moves. If he's no longer an employee Barcelona dont have to give him the money is my understanding.