Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Youri Tielemans

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

It kinda hints at that  doesn't it? Particularly that Rodgers had said he was to have a sit down with him this week. 

Meeting had. Way forward agreed . Handshakes all round.

Announce contract extension 

19 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

It kinda hints at that  doesn't it? Particularly that Rodgers had said he was to have a sit down with him this week. 

Meeting had. Way forward agreed . Handshakes all round.

Although Ornstein from the Athletic reckons arsenal still want him but need to get rid of some players. I honestly think that’s Arsenal playing a media game to face their save and keep their fans on board (something they’ve fcuked up before) 

I have a feeling Youri and Dennis are staying for a year.  LCFC social media definitely promoting the Belgium link up. Might be nothing but I can't see them doing this if they are out the door? 🤞

Youri also posting on his Instagram which he hardly does......

• Like 1

The likeliest convo is youri saying he's got no concrete offers and  therefore  he'll bide his time and give absolutely everything and review in January....

From our side the convo is that we'd love him to stay but if a suitable bid comes in, we'd ask him to seriously review it so as to avoid the January free transfer scenario 

Basically limbo

Edit; Personally l, if i were him, I'd stay put  and back myself to have a good world cup; attract enough interest for a huge pre contract from Bayern or PSG or Man U or Juve

Edited by Paninistickers
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Simoken said:

Praet i really want him to stay on, he looked excellent and really felt he wanted to prove BR wrong. compared to soumare you can really see who wanted to be here and who didnt.

Praet is very injury prone though, keep him fit and he's a good option but now Torino are wedged up then I think we'll sell.

1 minute ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

He’s often talked about being settled here on and off the pitch.

So to see his house go up for sale probably tells you that, even if he stays this summer, it’s only short-term.

Couple of theories go that

1) It’s not his or the clubs house. 

2) His oldest child is of schooling age now, so they might be moving back to Belgium and Youri living over here like Ricardo does for example 

1 hour ago, Simoken said:

Praet i really want him to stay on, he looked excellent and really felt he wanted to prove BR wrong. compared to soumare you can really see who wanted to be here and who didnt.

I agree, he played well and didn't look like someone annoyed to be back. Social media and club photos show Dennis and Youri both looking happy and glad to be back in the little Belgium trio.  Of course its all hypothetical but there seems a little shift the last week. Commentators praising Dennis, LCFC social media actively mentioning the Belgium link up. Maybe just maybe conversations have happened and they are willing to stay another year? I hope so.  They definitely linked up well and whatever anyone thinks they are all obviously close and friendships are important when you are living in another country.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

All you need to know about that guy is that he claims to be a Leicester fan but once thought, a good couple of years after he’d arrived at the club, that Steve Walsh the scout was the former player. He hasn’t got a clue.

He was barely in short trousers when Walshy was playing!

and he certainly wasn’t the only ‘fan’ to be mistaken