Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Youri Tielemans

11 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Has ensured we've had Europe twice and also won us an FA Cup.

Priceless.

Youri has had a lot of average matches, many brilliant ones and a few downright bad ones but he is always there .450 senior matches at 25 is exceptional. He is pretty bombproof is Youri and that is rare in our team.

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

This is laughable at this point. Assume just more agent talk, but Fab needs to just stop with this story. He's spouted the same shit for about 3-4 months now with there being no change in story, just slight rewording. 

Why is it laughable? It could be absolutely true. Wishing it isn't doesn't make it so. Romano is very clued up despite what many on here want to believe. 

This is laughable at this point. Assume just more agent talk, but Fab needs to just stop with this story. He's spouted the same shit for about 3-4 months now with there being no change in story, just slight rewording. 

Bit like a Brexit Leave voter, can't bring himself to admit he might be wrong.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Flappit said:

Why is it laughable? It could be absolutely true. Wishing it isn't doesn't make it so. Romano is very clued up despite what many on here want to believe. 

The same line and story has been peddled out, with different word order, on every Tielemans tweet. 

A number of times he's been wrong this summer already. Most of his "exclusives" are now merely re-reporting that others have announced. Whilst it could be true re Tielemans, it's getting laughable that he was labeled a priority, and we've just watched him backtrack from Tielemans being a priority for Arsenal, to it becoming the other way round.

• Like 1

Youri, mate, I’ve got something to tell you about Arteta. 

803EC953-E0D5-4C75-8413-58EC9EDC8006.jpeg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

The same line and story has been peddled out, with different word order, on every Tielemans tweet. 

A number of times he's been wrong this summer already. Most of his "exclusives" are now merely re-reporting that others have announced. Whilst it could be true re Tielemans, it's getting laughable that he was labeled a priority, and we've just watched him backtrack from Tielemans being a priority for Arsenal, to it becoming the other way round.

I'm sorry, but objectively that's wishful thinking. You don't have evidence that anything is false (based on the time of the tweet), just that (you say) things were wrong. He's widely accepted as being one of the best and most accurate tweeters. Just because something hasn't yet happened doesn't mean it won't, or that he's wrong about the situation. 

41 minutes ago, Flappit said:

I'm sorry, but objectively that's wishful thinking. You don't have evidence that anything is false (based on the time of the tweet), just that (you say) things were wrong. He's widely accepted as being one of the best and most accurate tweeters. Just because something hasn't yet happened doesn't mean it won't, or that he's wrong about the situation. 

He's been incorrectly calling transfers this summer. Xavi Simons is one, he announced the lad would sign a new deal with PSG and be loaned to PSV. The next day the lads signed fully with PSV. Fabs gone on to delete his tweets about it

He's had a handful of exclusives this summer and mostly just re-reports exclusives from the likes of David Ornstein. No doubt he's a decent source, but mostly now a summariser of whats reported elsewhere. 

12 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Interesting he's with the would be second 11. Wonder if Rodgers has just decided there's a group he's prioritising and until he decides what he wants to do then he's not going to start.

Agree with this but also begs the question why Soumare played with that “First XI” today when he’s seemingly on his way out

He's been incorrectly calling transfers this summer. Xavi Simons is one, he announced the lad would sign a new deal with PSG and be loaned to PSV. The next day the lads signed fully with PSV. Fabs gone on to delete his tweets about it

He's had a handful of exclusives this summer and mostly just re-reports exclusives from the likes of David Ornstein. No doubt he's a decent source, but mostly now a summariser of whats reported elsewhere. 

And correctly calling them too. I'm not sure what your point is. It's an uncertain and fast-changing area. Are you trying to claim you know better or something? 

14 minutes ago, Flappit said:

And correctly calling them too. I'm not sure what your point is. It's an uncertain and fast-changing area. Are you trying to claim you know better or something? 

No, simply claiming he needs to be taken with a pinch of salt, not in total blind faith as you're suggesting 

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

No, simply claiming he needs to be taken with a pinch of salt, not in total blind faith as you're suggesting 

Where have I said he should be taken in blind faith? Please don't put words into my mouth in an attempt to soften your position of "he's pretty much always wrong" lol

2 minutes ago, Flappit said:

Where have I said he should be taken in blind faith? Please don't put words into my mouth in an attempt to soften your position of "he's pretty much always wrong" lol

Just as I've not said "he's pretty much always wrong". 

He's given 0 new info on Youri all summer, just rehashed the same story whilst other journalists have supplied more details. And that's where I'm going to leave this. 

9 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Just as I've not said "he's pretty much always wrong". 

He's given 0 new info on Youri all summer, just rehashed the same story whilst other journalists have supplied more details. And that's where I'm going to leave this. 

Yeah, whatever. You only have to use Google to see how highly regarded he is. Strangely enough the reliability of UniFox21 from FoxesTalk in such matters is missing from such discussions. Draw your own conclusions. 

12 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I hope so, time to get a bit nasty with a few of them. 

...are you advocating punitive measures because he hasn't signed!!!

We have spent a year indulging him in his stance and then we are looking to punish him for putting the club in a position we have also helped to create. Just taking a firmer stance earlier in this where we put deadlines in place would have made both parties aware of their positions. By all means, drop him due to his performances, but you cannot use him not signing an excuse to seek to devalue him.

14 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...are you advocating punitive measures because he hasn't signed!!!

We have spent a year indulging him in his stance and then we are looking to punish him for putting the club in a position we have also helped to create. Just taking a firmer stance earlier in this where we put deadlines in place would have made both parties aware of their positions. By all means, drop him due to his performances, but you cannot use him not signing an excuse to seek to devalue him.

I mean tell him if he doesn't sign a new deal or find a club willing to pay us £25m this summer then he risks not playing and missing the World Cup. Simple