Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Youri Tielemans

2 minutes ago, daddylonglegs said:

This is recency bias in my opinion

he was absolutely brilliant in 20/21.

we won’t be able to replace his quality. We might find someone more physical & more consistent, but they won’t have his ability. 

in the 3 years he's been at leicester he has really only had that one brilliant season.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Sly said:

I just don’t see him at Arsenal. 

I think he would do well there.  Youri is a proven pl midfielder.  Arteta is building something. 

Where ever youri goes in thr pl we will feel miffed. ..  but i am grateful for the time he has been with us.  He signed a contract and has the option to run it down... if we would rather take the money than have him for one more season then thats good for all of us.

On 28/07/2022 at 09:46, Steve Earle said:

It is certainly possible that he isn't as good as he thinks he is.

Whilst probably tongue in cheek there's more than an air of truth to this. 

His time at Monaco ended with him 'ending up' at Leicester despite the feeling that he was casting about for better climbs. 

It's happening again. I think the performances after the initial impetus of signing are damaging. Do the big boys want a player who will be imperious for 18 months and then lackadaisical the following 18? 

No room for passengers at the top table. 

• Like 2

On 28/07/2022 at 07:52, foxinsocks said:

Me too. Fed up with the whole sideshow.  We will waste any receipts.

The season starts next week let's get behind the lads.  Play ayoze on the right for all hes worth

Agree with most, Ayoze off the bench though, never plays well when he starts 

50 minutes ago, cropstonfox said:

Just catching up.

He's still here?!!

Hold the back page: - Despite their best efforts involving much blood, sweat and tears Foxestalk has failed to transfer Youri Tielemans.

• Haha 2

He isn’t going anywhere IMO. No club is desperate for a CM right now and he didn’t exactly cover himself in glory last season.

He will go on a free next summer - why would anyone stump up £20-25m when they can get him for nothing. He’s still only 25 too.