Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Youri Tielemans

15 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

I think arse will cone bsck at end of aug.  Youris cobtract sutuatiin means we will have to cobsider an offer.

I expect youri and fofana to go.

Fofana will go coz Chelsea will psy 80mil if they have to

When do you claim that they want to leave because of Rodgers?

I very much doubt that Schmeichel, Fofana and Tielemans would all leave in one window.

18 minutes ago, hackneyfox said:

When do you claim that they want to leave because of Rodgers?

I very much doubt that Schmeichel, Fofana and Tielemans would all leave in one window.

I dont think any of this is down to Rodgers.   Youri is seeing his contract out...(we can let him go early for money), kasper doesnt like our contract offer... and Chelsea will keep chasing wes.

Arsenal News TV ?   Claiming Leicester have accepted a bid from Arsenal. Saw it on YouTube. Naturally the customary Arsenal mock up with Youri in Arsenal shirt😉 is there. 

27 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

I’m starting to think he’s been tapped up by someone to go on a free in 12 months time. Supposedly no offers, but we’re led to believe there’s been a lot of interest… something fishy going on me thinks.

That just seems to be the preference of players and their agents. Run down their contract, join a new team on a free, and get all the money that would have been spent on a transfer baked into the contract. 

I think when no teams were kicking down the door to get him, staying at Leicester to improve his stock after a down year was always going to be the plan. It is unfortunate for us, because we lose out most by letting him leave and getting nothing for him in return. I would far rather sell him or extend his contract, then let him leave on a free.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Detroit Blues said:

That just seems to be the preference of players and their agents. Run down their contract, join a new team on a free, and get all the money that would have been spent on a transfer baked into the contract. 

I think when no teams were kicking down the door to get him, staying at Leicester to improve his stock after a down year was always going to be the plan. It is unfortunate for us, because we lose out most by letting him leave and getting nothing for him in return. I would far rather sell him or extend his contract, then let him leave on a free.

Yeh I think that’s exactly the reality we are in nowadays and we aren’t the only club in that situation. Perhaps it’s the pandemic or FFP but it does appear that more power has shifted to the players. Chelsea have lost their best defender in Rudiger and Christiansen to frees, Man Utd lost Matic, Wolves have Neves running his contract down. Highly rated Chukwuemeka at Villa doing the same thing.  

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Detroit Blues said:

Except they won't necessarily get that money, unless other teams are in for them. I know transfer fees are baked into the math, but if it's a free, a club will just get a good deal, unless another club is willing to match their offer. It's not like Grealish (or Chilwell or Maguire) got bad deals because of the amount of money spent on them: Just the opposite, they got huge contracts to justify the money spent on them.