Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Youri Tielemans

He will have a good season, I don't know what happened last season but as soon as he went away with Belgium in June he looked unreal again. His up and down form year on year is a head scratcher but when he's in the groove he's exceptional.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He will have a good season, I don't know what happened last season but as soon as he went away with Belgium in June he looked unreal again. His up and down form year on year is a head scratcher but when he's in the groove he's exceptional.

I agree. It's a pity it won't be with us.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...if Tielemans chooses to run down his contract,  then there is nothing the club can do!!!

We have then to accept that we will get nothing for him and either accept this or look to offload  if Youri would consider it. The problem is we need to plan our season and being at the behest of a club constantly quoted as looking to buy him does not help. 

I guess we should have acted with more urgency last summer, sign youri or we have to transfer list you 

24 minutes ago, Bptiger said:

He looked like he has lost a fair bit of weight , he even looked a bit faster . 

I didn't notice faster but he certainly did look thinner.  Then again he was still pretty much spent in the last 10-15 minutes.

15 hours ago, Col city fan said:

I almost hope Tielemans does leave Leicester tbh. If our fan base is indicative of this forum, he’s so disrespected for a player of his quality and he should certainly have a chance of playing at a bigger club who will appreciate his ability.

I’m sure someone wrote on here only yesterday that we’d accept 15 mill for him.

To end up in a situation where we’d only receive the same as what we paid for Vestergaard shows what a shambles the club has become in this respect.

Your blinkered view of Tielemans is quite staggering, a player of such quality going at a knock down price yet I still can’t see the queue for his services , please explain.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Col city fan said:

I almost hope Tielemans does leave Leicester tbh. If our fan base is indicative of this forum, he’s so disrespected for a player of his quality and he should certainly have a chance of playing at a bigger club who will appreciate his ability.

I’m sure someone wrote on here only yesterday that we’d accept 15 mill for him.

To end up in a situation where we’d only receive the same as what we paid for Vestergaard shows what a shambles the club has become in this respect.

What the hell are you on about? It’s Tielemans who has refused our contract offer. It’s Tielemans who has ran down his contract. It’s Tielemans who had made the club be forced to accept a £15m bid rather than lose him on a free next summer.

This situation has nothing to do with the club being a “shambles”, it’s Tielemans who has created this situation, it has absolutely nothing to do with how much the club respects him as a player.

I’m not blaming him for doing so, it’s his prerogative, but his transfer value being low has absolutely nothing to do with the club or how much it appreciates him. 

Edited by Sampson

3 hours ago, NewquayFox said:

He was back to his best yesterday I thought, might have turned a few heads in the transfer market or even at our club regarding a better contract offer… 

if he wants out then he needs to show watching managers and scouts he’s worth  them putting an offer in..

Edited by MPH
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

...have you noticed as soon as our players get away from our coaches and environment they regain or improve their game!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Sampson said:

What the hell are you on about? It’s Tielemans who has refused our contract offer. It’s Tielemans who has ran down his contract. It’s Tielemans who had made the club be forced to accept a £15m bid rather than lose him on a free next summer.

This situation has nothing to do with the club being a “shambles”, it’s Tielemans who has created this situation, it has absolutely nothing to do with how much the club respects him as a player.

I’m not blaming him for doing so, it’s his prerogative, but his transfer value being low has absolutely nothing to do with the club or how much it appreciates him. 

You wasting your breath, as am I expecting an answer re where is the queue of top clubs for his services.

3 minutes ago, Ian S said:

😂😂 , don’t make me laugh.Never good enough for Liverpool, think it may be dawning on him he is at his level.

Desperation and Liverpool love a bargain

6 hours ago, sylofox said:

I dont get this.

Hes refused every offer made. So can you explain why the club is at fault?

It's a pretty obvious statement and one that all clubs make regularly. 

How can you not understand that?