Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Youri Tielemans

2 hours ago, BKLFox said:

There seems to be a lot of reports in the past 3 hours stating that Arsenal are looking to move quicker than Man U to secure Tielemens & are willing to go up to €50m...hmmm if your going to do it do it quickly please & for €50m

Well this would be glorious if true but then you get the report that says Tielemens wants Arsenal, if true these footballers are arseholes

7 hours ago, sylofox said:

So its the clubs fault Youri wants to move on.

You're pitting words in my mouth. 

It's the clubs responsibility to manage his contract. 

Make of that what you will. 

1 hour ago, stu said:

Agreed. I think he is a replacement for Xhaka, if they manage to sell him.

Very different players. They won't drop Partey or Odergaard so he will be the 3rd of the midfield 3. I don't see Youri as mobile or good enough in the tackle to play Arteta's style

Man U is a better move for him

• Haha 1

Guest Col city fan
Just now, GoonerJeeves said:

The only one I could see us wanting to part with would be Rob Holding. He isn't good enough to be a first choice centre back for you.

You’ve not seen our centre backs! 

2 minutes ago, GoonerJeeves said:

The only one I could see us wanting to part with would be Rob Holding. He isn't good enough to be a first choice centre back for you.

He cannot be any worse than Daniel Amartey who has become a first team regular over the past 6 months.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, GoonerJeeves said:

I'm absolutely furious that Omari Hutchinson has left you lot and gone to possibly the worst team in the league for getting first team football at. Genuinely would have done a straight swap him for Tielemans. Hutchinson is the missing link to our team as that left footed RW/ACM. He's incredible, don't understand why Arteta didn't give him a chance.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

I'm absolutely furious that Omari Hutchinson has left you lot and gone to possibly the worst team in the league for getting first team football at. Genuinely would have done a straight swap him for Tielemans. Hutchinson is the missing link to our team as that left footed RW/ACM. He's incredible, don't understand why Arteta didn't give him a chance.

There was not much to be done about that one really. He wanted to leave. Our difficulty was that we were not in Europe last season, and with the pressure to perform in the league, there weren't many openings. He's a big talent, but that's football sometimes. I'm pleased that we've gotten Charlie Patino out on loan to Blackpool. Got good hopes for him. Brooke Norton-Cuffy is another one to keep an eye out for.

Edited by GoonerJeeves
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, GoonerJeeves said:

....remember him in your defence against Chelsea in a cup final, I believe Mertesacker was playing as well in a back three!!!

That defence looked impenetrable on the date, they were awesome. Probably he only shines in a back three.

2 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

....remember him in your defence against Chelsea in a cup final, I believe Mertesacker was playing as well in a back three!!!

That defence looked impenetrable on the date, they were awesome. Probably he only shines in a back three.

Mertesacker was fantastic that day. Maybe, I'm a bit unfair on Holding, but I think if you aspire to be in Europe, you need something better in the first eleven. We've mostly used him when we need to hold onto a lead. He's decent in the air, especially since he got his hair transplant.

• Haha 4