Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Youri Tielemans

49 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Wait, Real Madrid are 'monitoring the situation' ? 

So, just like every other Leicester fan then :ph34r:?

ALL SITUATIONS ARE MONITORED WHEN IT COMES TO TRANSFER WINDOW! 

It's like when journos say clubs are 'preparing a bid' for a player. 

I can just picture recruitment staff and football directors gathering around a table, waiting. And waiting. And waiting. They all discuss the precise moment they should 'submit' the bid. But for now, they're just preparing! Nothing more, don't get too excited. The preparation stage of the bid is one of the most eagerly-anticipated moments just before the bid is actually made. The exact length of preparation will always differ. There's never a set time of how long a team must 'prepare a bid'... 

• Haha 1

Just now, st albans fox said:

His main weakness was tactical nouse  - given what we’re currently being subjected to in that respect…….

I’d still have him back. Hard to explain why. Just would. He’d instil some gonads back into us and tell the half arser’s where to go. 

First time I have seen anything at all about a possible extension we can trigger?

I think this EXWHUemployee guy is usually pretty decent as well?

https://thisisfutbol.com/2022/08/blogs/premier-league/west-ham-united/west-ham-united-news-whufc-transfer-rumours-youri-tielemans-contract/

ExWHUemployee provides transfer update on Youri Tielemans

While speaking on The West Ham Way podcast, Ex said that he had enquired recently about the player, but his wages could be too high – while Leicester City may also trigger an extension soon.

The insider expressed his disappointment about the update, saying: “‘I also asked about Tielemans. Now, whilst we do have an interest in him, it is believed that although he only has a year left on his contract, apparently Leicester might be able to trigger an extension of that contract.

“And because of the fact his contract is low and he’s had interest from other clubs, they believe that his wages could be very, very high.

“A bit of a disappointment, because I think that’d be a good signing for us.”

Edited by moore_94

10 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

First time I have seen anything at all about a possible extension we can trigger?

I think this EXWHUemployee guy is usually pretty decent as well?

https://thisisfutbol.com/2022/08/blogs/premier-league/west-ham-united/west-ham-united-news-whufc-transfer-rumours-youri-tielemans-contract/

ExWHUemployee provides transfer update on Youri Tielemans

While speaking on The West Ham Way podcast, Ex said that he had enquired recently about the player, but his wages could be too high – while Leicester City may also trigger an extension soon.

The insider expressed his disappointment about the update, saying: “‘I also asked about Tielemans. Now, whilst we do have an interest in him, it is believed that although he only has a year left on his contract, apparently Leicester might be able to trigger an extension of that contract.

“And because of the fact his contract is low and he’s had interest from other clubs, they believe that his wages could be very, very high.

“A bit of a disappointment, because I think that’d be a good signing for us.”

Interesting. Yes he is considered very reliable for West Ham news. First I’ve seen of this…

Just now, TommyK said:

So we have an option to trigger and extension but haven't done this entire window? Bullsh1t

10 minutes ago, Bryn said:

Wouldn’t entirely surprise me. Perhaps we’ve got a time-gated right to extend if a CL club doesn’t come in before the end of this window? 

On 16/08/2022 at 20:39, JimJams said:

Or maybe he's told his agent he doesn't want to go there, so no offer.

Man U seem to be making enquiries about every midfielder in Europe at the minute, just not got around to Youri yet.