Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Youri Tielemans

Guest itude
5 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Its interesting that a player which we consider to be so great is not seem as good elsewhere. Man United are desperate for players. Liverpool could do with a midfielder due to an injury crisis. Arsenal are building a decent team and a number 8 could further enhance them.

Not one is willing to take a cut price Youri. I mean, especially in case of Liverpool, waiting around to save a million or two doesnt come into it if the player improves your squad. Perhaps his shortcomings really do hold him back. 

Interesting point. Maybe many clubs have decided they will wait to get him for free, maybe his performances over the last year or so have made them hesitant. I did hear that Arsenal had some doubts about his physicality ?! Not going the way he might have hoped I think ?

Just now, itude said:

Interesting point. Maybe many clubs have decided they will wait to get him for free, maybe his performances over the last year or so have made them hesitant. I did hear that Arsenal had some doubts about his physicality ?! Not going the way he might have hoped I think ?

If Arsenal had doubts over Youri's physicality they wouldn't keep signing players like Odegaard and Fabio Vieira to play as #8s

21 hours ago, The People's Hero said:

YT's wage demands wherever he goes (or if he stays) are crazy for a club like ours and have evidently even put off 'bigger' clubs.

He might need to have a think about that.

If we are offering (the reported) £150k a week that’s just about the highest earner but no different to Vardy. We can afford to have a couple of players on that, what we can’t afford is absolute dross being paid £80k a week..

10 hours ago, shiv said:

He’s got the starting XI right many times, Brendan even called him out for it.

Yeah often he got lineups about an hour before he should have, most likely either he or someone he knows has/had media access. The lineups get submitted to a portal for broadcasters earlier in the day, and people working for those companies can open the portal and see the lineups early. Lots of “itk” people on twitter simply work for sky/bt/bbc or know someone who does. 

Edited by FoxesWalk

2 hours ago, Silebyfox_89 said:

What's the reason for leaving him out of the squad?

Squad now? It was the starting XI not long ago. Blimey, he'll be run out of town before midday at this rate!

Unless Youri is injured or ill, I doubt even BR had decided the starting lineup when that tweet was made.