Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Youri Tielemans

9 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

I get that, I do. But those of us who’ve lived through the post-O’Neill years to the present date, have seen literally hundreds of midfielders not fit to lace Youri’s boots.

Its in his and the club’s best interests that we part company - amicably & profitably - as soon as possible.

But with a little respect for the man & the footballer. Or is that too much to ask?

Yes 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, jonny_wright said:

Needs to go asap, pathetic yesterday- overweight, disinterested- why is Rodgers playing him? He shouldn’t kick a ball again for us, If you don’t wanna play for us then piss off and don’t play

JFC, he’s not overweight. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, volpeazzurro said:

Just don't think personally he'll ever make the grade at a team like Liverpool. Not quick or athletic enough and gives the ball away far to easily. That is unless he's just been coasting here for a long long time in which case his attitude could look a bit doubtful. I think there are a lot of blue tinted glasses here where Tielemans is concerned, he can make one slide rule pass once every 3 games and people get carried away. The demands of a 'real' elite manager would be a lot more I think. He probably needs the pressure of having to perform or get benched to get the best out of him which is something he's never had here.

Aye - he’s too slow and not fit enough.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Dames said:

Ornstien saying that Arsenal want Neto as a priority. This deal was never ever in the works. 

Youri's agent has had a stinker.

Hardly surprising. It would have been the easiest signing for any club that he feels are good enough for him to pull off. Unlike Fofana there have been no reports at all that we have rejected a bid for Youri so it seems like nobody has bid for him. If no club that he would be interested in is willing to pay 25m for him then they don't view him as a starter so he then ends up as a free transfer next summer and most likely a sub for whoever he joins. It will be Monaco all over again and he will have to join a team worse than us now just to play on loan as we will hopefully have signed a decent replacement and have no space for him. As you summed it up his agent has had a stinker.

There could be other reasons for there being no bids. For instance, he's something lined up for next year and whilst listening to other offers he's bouncing them. His agent is keeping his profile alive by feeding stuff to the likes of Romano in the event something better is forthcoming. Not that I think any of that is likely.

For me, I just don't think Youri is of interest to any of the clubs he wants interest from. We may be as good as it gets. 

Queue deadline day deal to sit on the bench at Man U.

10 hours ago, lcfc_forever said:

This is BS. Ornstein has very close links to Arsenal, and doesn't look like Youri is a major target for them now. 

I don't think Youri is a target for any club right now.

I'm hearing Stockport are prepared to take him on loan if Leicester cover his wages.