Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Youri Tielemans

4 minutes ago, AjcW said:

He's not worth 50 million with 5 years on his contract let alone 4 months until euro teams can get him for free lol 

I mean that's absurd. He absolutely is. 

But granted if we get anything more than 30 this year then Rudkin/Whelan deserve knighting. 

Sorry, where has the £50M figure come from? That must be total blocks. That said, some report suggested we'd "slashed" it to £38M, which I also thought was wibble, but then you start to ponder the two together (once is happenstance, twice is coincidence) and wonder if there's something muddying the waters behind the scenes. Maybe there is some kind of weird contract extension clause. :dunno:

I honestly just want rid of him. He strangely gives us no value anymore on the pitch anymore and is just holding the team back. Give praet a chance if Rodger’s can forgive him for shagg*ng his dog/wife/daughter or whatever he’s done.

2 minutes ago, les-tah said:

I honestly just want rid of him. He strangely gives us no value anymore on the pitch anymore and is just holding the team back. Give praet a chance if Rodger’s can forgive him for shagg*ng his dog/wife/daughter or whatever he’s done.

I agree. This whole transfer saga has really hurt the club.

I think they had a cockoff & Brendan came up short !!

4 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

Why would Arsenal consider him an expensive option when he wil be available for free next summer.  Newsflash Arsenal, if hes available for free next summer, he will likely be picked up by a team much better than you.

He may have over judged is worth. 25 mil is nothing for a top class midfielder 

47 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I mean that's absurd. He absolutely is. 

But granted if we get anything more than 30 this year then Rudkin/Whelan deserve knighting. 

Amazing one year ago everybody wanted 60 mill plus,now the turncoats,singing another tune…Ups & downs of football..

4 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

YT isn't desperate to leave; he just doesn't want to sign a new contract. That's his right.

Is he likely to change his mind if he ends up staying this season or is that set in stone that he won't sign an extension ?

This cultural phenomenon of throwing as many shit transfer rumours around as you can, hoping some of it sticks and that people notice you all for the satisfaction (?) of being referred to as "ITK" is beyond ****ing weird.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KFS said:

How to oust yourself as an ITK - call our situation ‘financial difficulties’

‘Financial difficulties’ isn’t wrong though. We don’t have the headroom from a salary / FFP perspective to bring in more players.