Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Youri Tielemans

It’s strange 

percy reported early in the window that YT was available for £25m 

we've heard other information re higher fees and two days before the window shuts it seems an offer has arrived for 20m (some talk of 25) 

I wonder if there could be some complicated stuff in his contract whereby a CL club can bid this summer on the basis that his contract is done next summer but a non CL club means we can invoke an additional year - hence a larger fee. That doesn’t stack up really re wages 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

It’s strange 

percy reported early in the window that YT was available for £25m 

we've heard other information re higher fees and two days before the window shuts it seems an offer has arrived for 20m (some talk of 25) 

I wonder if there could be some complicated stuff in his contract whereby a CL club can bid this summer on the basis that his contract is done next summer but a non CL club means we can invoke an additional year - hence a larger fee. That doesn’t stack up really re wages 

Though since Percy the go to line has been we want £35m+ which was never, ever going to happen. 

He goes tomorrow, I'm pretty sure. 

2 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

I'm certainly no ITK and don't claim to be, just know somebody within the club who has told me:

If Fofana goes through we are ready to bring 3 in, quick sharp, done and dusted, with one perm and two loans.

Deal pretty much agreed and had been for ages between Youri and Arsenal and Arsenal were just dicking about over the fee, but given a few injuries for Arsenal they are now prepared to cough up. 

Could all be bullshit, but I'm prepared to be slated anyway lol

please tell me the other two loans are a dynamic, young CB and a left footed RW

2 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

I'm certainly no ITK and don't claim to be, just know somebody within the club who has told me:

If Fofana goes through we are ready to bring 3 in, quick sharp, done and dusted, with one perm and two loans.

Deal pretty much agreed and had been for ages between Youri and Arsenal and Arsenal were just dicking about over the fee, but given a few injuries for Arsenal they are now prepared to cough up. 

Can only say what you have been told, it’s appreciated 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LFox99 said:

please tell me the other two loans are a dynamic, young CB and a left footed RW

Didn't give names, but another potential CB (I'm assuming Wout is the perm) and a CM. No mention of a winger.

Edited by SecretPro
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

I’m more inclined to believe your Wes Morrison fables.