Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Youri Tielemans

42 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

I agree he will walk for sure and he has been pretty pedestrian for a while now, the problem is who replaces him?

...there are central midfielders out there who are good, they do not play like Youri, but do consistently contribute in games!!!

Mady Camara or Mo Kudus would do a great job, Aouar or Cherki could also fill the role.

The Newcastle potential interest is something that he may consider, as it offers him guaranteed game time and some kind of influence on a growing team. A player like Youri would be seen as a good acquisition for Newcastle and could drag more well-known players to their cause.

Guest itude

Newcastle, Arsenal, and now maybe Liverpool ?

All getting a bit silly, he will probably just stay and demand a big contract from someone in a year.

Can't be arsed with him anymore and I don't care where he goes. The constant nonsense about his transfer and contract situation are part of a wider problem of huge disruption and a feeling of malaise at the club.

The sooner he goes the better IMO. Sorry. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Fazzer 7 said:

Roll on …. 😂😂 god knows what happened there, must’ve been a server glich or something. 

In fairness...

I agree

I agree

I agree

I agree

!!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Just a cheap way of trying to reach the top of the FT post leaderboard. He does have a point though.

My favourite bit about it was how much I agreed with them lol 

• Thanks 1

Guest itude
1 hour ago, RoboFox said:

Can't be arsed with him anymore and I don't care where he goes. The constant nonsense about his transfer and contract situation are part of a wider problem of huge disruption and a feeling of malaise at the club.

The sooner he goes the better IMO. Sorry. 

Spot on, there is clearly a big problem here, maybe more than one, and its dragging us down game by game.

34 minutes ago, Fazzer 7 said:

Roll on …. 😂😂 god knows what happened there, must’ve been a server glich or something. 

Hopefully FT crashes in the next 5 minutes and comes back up at 11.01 pm tomorrow night in time for the post mortem of the Manure game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

Magic news.  Fantastic job Recruitment Team.  Might turn out marginally better than last Summer´s window.   Do you have any vacancies as this role looks like a super easy job.  I was once a Tree Surgeon if that helps.

4 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Magic news.  Fantastic job Recruitment Team.  Might turn out marginally better than last Summer´s window.   Do you have any vacancies as this role looks like a super easy job.  I was once a Tree Surgeon if that helps.

Sod that, you'd be gunning for a front two of Chris Wood and the Birch!

• Haha 1