Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Youri Tielemans

11 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Bouba would be fine if the manager hadn't told everyone he was lazy and never wanted to sign him. 

Got to feel sorry for Soumare. He’s not lazy, he’s just being mismanaged.

Watching him play on the right hand side for the majority of the Spurs game was so bizarre. It’s like asking Mendy to fill in at right back. In his appearance before that against Brentford, he was tasked with pressing high like KDH. Wtf? Does Brendan think he’s James Milner or something.

I swear the only time he’s played in a position similar to his role for Lille, was against Burton in pre-season.

Bouba isn’t perfect, he probably needs a destroyer alongside him like Benjamin Andre, but I think there is still a player there. We just need a manager who knows how to get the best out of him (the same can be said for a lot of our players!). 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, CloudFox said:

Couple of days old but missed it because it's the Sun:

Arsenal closing in on £40m Youri Tielemans transfer… but Real Madrid will pounce if Gunners miss top four

I'm not even linking to the article, because **** the Sun. But that's the general gist of all that's going on I reckon. I'd rather he go to Madrid, and think it would suit him better. It would be painful seeing him at Arsenal, and even more so because of his awful drop off this season.

...I would have thought we would have got a kick out of watching him go through the motions, having fleeced the Gunners!!!

We all know what is going to happen, you just have to sit back and wait for the moaning to start.

6 hours ago, FrankieADZ said:

tbf id take £30mil plus Nketiah

With his performances this season and contract situation I'd now genuinely consider £15mill plus Nketiah.

Of all of our players I really thought Youri was a class above in terms of his personality and professionalism whether he signed the contract or not splits gutting to see him tainting his time here by his lack of effort in the last few months.

Thanks for the that goal, it's time to go.

Edited by EastAnglianFox

20 minutes ago, JimJams said:

N’ketiah not being an Arsenal player at the end of the season might be a sticking point in negotiations if that’s a deal you’re after.

They'd still be entitled to some compensation.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
3 hours ago, Webbo said:

I think he dreamt it. That passes for fact now 

Must be having some very weird dreams if Brendans turning up.

“Tielemans' agents were at London Colney negotiating with Arsenal in January, there was even a possibility the move could have happened then. I think they’re just waiting for Arsenal to rubber-stamp their place in the Champions League and that will be one of the first deals to be completed this summer and it’s going to be part of a big shake-up at Leicester.”

https://thisisfutbol.com/2022/05/blogs/premier-league/afc-latest-news-update-transfer-news-gossip-tielemans-arsenal-edu-deal-afc-rumours-arsenal-transfer-news/

14 minutes ago, 87fox said:

“Tielemans' agents were at London Colney negotiating with Arsenal in January, there was even a possibility the move could have happened then. I think they’re just waiting for Arsenal to rubber-stamp their place in the Champions League and that will be one of the first deals to be completed this summer and it’s going to be part of a big shake-up at Leicester.”

https://thisisfutbol.com/2022/05/blogs/premier-league/afc-latest-news-update-transfer-news-gossip-tielemans-arsenal-edu-deal-afc-rumours-arsenal-transfer-news/

He has his career planned out 

three or four years at arsenal and then a move to a proper big club! 

Be interesting to see how many years he signs for. 

if we get more than £30m then he can go where he likes 

Absolutely loved him up until recently and I'm sure that's the same for most, not been the same since the turn of the year! He obviously wants to leave. Will always have very fond memories of him (fa cup winner as the main one) but if he doesn't want to stay let's get some decent cash for him (at least our money back (£40mil)) promote kdh as our main man in midfield and build around him.