Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Youri Tielemans

10 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Sadly you aren’t working for arsenal…….

No but the people who spent north of £150 million on Ramsdale, Pepe and White are, which is why we shouldn't undervalue a genuinely excellent player

9 minutes ago, sdb said:

No but the people who spent north of £150 million on Ramsdale, Pepe and White are, which is why we shouldn't undervalue a genuinely excellent player

Only a year left on his contract - otherwise we could rinse them 

7 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

If we can get Saliba and £10m id definitely take that tbh 

youri and 10m might do it …..

27 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Only a year left on his contract - otherwise we could rinse them 

youri and 10m might do it …..

surely it's the other way round, they should be giving us 10m + saliba for a player that is already proven in the prem.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sdb said:

£25m is a joke. We should get back what we paid +20% if a prem rival 

25m and we should snap their hands off. On this year’s performances that's the maximum anyone should pay. We don't want him hanging round for another disinterested underperformed season like a bad smell just to go on a free and collect a lucrative signing on fee. 

Outside of some of his Leicester City faithful, it's difficult to see the supposed promise he once had. If we were offered him now for 35m I'd want us to keep shopping elsewhere for the next promising young player. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

25m and we should snap their hands off. On this year’s performances that's the maximum anyone should pay. We don't want him hanging round for another disinterested underperformed season like a bad smell just to go on a free and collect a lucrative signing on fee. 

I think the club will do their best to accommodate a move this summer. My guess is that as much as the club would like to see a bidding war develop, they won’t be waiting too long for this before accepting a bid if any come in before training camp.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dnewty said:

Get the impression team’s are not exactly queuing up for him.

Not surprised. He’s been awful all season. Why would any top club want him? All that fuss about us not getting champs league and he’s going arsenal. Just shows what he thinks of us. I’m honestly pleased he’s going. His half arsed performances won’t be missed. Replace him with somebody who wants to be here

Guest Chocolate Teapot
6 minutes ago, dnewty said:

Get the impression team’s are not exactly queuing up for him.

Hes too slow.

11 hours ago, frany104 said:

Not surprised. He’s been awful all season. Why would any top club want him? All that fuss about us not getting champs league and he’s going arsenal. Just shows what he thinks of us. I’m honestly pleased he’s going. His half arsed performances won’t be missed. Replace him with somebody who wants to be here

Yes - and the funny thing is that the players who haven´t performed over the season are the ones that want to leave to play CL. I mean they clearly haven´t done what they are paid handsomely to do - and then they "want out" - I find it pathetic

Maybe Tielemans and others also think Leicester have peaked?  You can understand the desire to move to CL club (as bad as his season has been, he is a CL player).

Let’s hope a number of clubs are in and it pushes his price up.

2 hours ago, EnderbyFox said:

Three clubs in the race... This is going to drag on all summer isn't it

Wonder who the other two are? Juve were linked but reportedly agreed to sign Pogba on a free and Madrid were linked but he's performed well below that level this season. Spurs?!

3 minutes ago, turlo said:

Wonder who the other two are? Juve were linked but reportedly agreed to sign Pogba on a free and Madrid were linked but he's performed well below that level this season. Spurs?!

Spurs and United maybe. 

Just waiting till a headline appears which says West Ham are interested 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2