Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Youri Tielemans

1 hour ago, messerschmitt said:

To be honest even at 30 million he would be a bargain for Man U or Tottenham. A 25 year old regular international at Belgium and proven at Premier league level and already settled in the UK. Would he improve Man U or Spurs Midfield, almost certainly.

i think he could help Kane climb back to the top scorers list. son would have a field day too.

purely on that basis I hope he doesn’t join them.

35 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

He’s a £60m player, who is available for £30m currently. He’ll be gone

He has the potential to be a £60m player but hasn't been for 12 months. It's hard to sell a player based on potential & to be honest we may be lucky to get £25m for him. We will need interest from a few different clubs to get 30-35.

2 hours ago, messerschmitt said:

To be honest even at 30 million he would be a bargain for Man U or Tottenham. A 25 year old regular international at Belgium and proven at Premier league level and already settled in the UK. Would he improve Man U or Spurs Midfield, almost certainly.

Jesus the abuse United fans give their players i think going to them would be an horrendous move for Youri. 

When we are playing well Tielemans is brilliant but when we are poor he goes missing. United fans have slated Pogba for years for the exact same thing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gurru991 said:

In light of the reduced price on YT due to only 12 months left on his contract do clubs need to sell at the the 24 month mark if a player hasn't extended ?

...it probably would be a pertinent thing!!!

Even with two years to go, I can't imagine anyone looking to pay anything above £40m.

Guest Col city fan

It’s reported that Youri is leaving Leicester because he wants to embark on a new addenture

:ph34r:

Following dental news. Now awaiting for Estate Agent confirmation to rubber stamp this.

Arsenal Fans already dressing him up in their colours.

25 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Following dental news. Now awaiting for Estate Agent confirmation to rubber stamp this.

Arsenal Fans already dressing him up in their colours.

Bless . He’d be the best player they’ve had in 20 years so its understandable