Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Youri Tielemans

37 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

I'm going to miss Jaw-ri fillamens

14 minutes ago, murphy said:

Apparently the transfer is being held up by paperwork, 

There is a mountain to get through and they haven't even put a dentine it.

Just some random extracts

Arteta probably panicking with the Spurs link, I think they were planning on leaving it till end of window but now having to ramp it up. If Arteta gets an gentleman's  agreement from tielemens they could still pursue this policy though.

Surely youri would rather go spurs and have champions league 

21 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Arteta probably panicking with the Spurs link, I think they were planning on leaving it till end of window but now having to ramp it up. If Arteta gets an gentleman's  agreement from tielemens they could still pursue this policy though.

Surely youri would rather go spurs and have champions league 

I understand wanting Champions League, but I can't see Youri doing well under Conte (of course, let's face it, Conte has a two-year shelf life at any club, and who knows who will be in charge of Spurs in two years?)

• Like 1

Guest Col city fan
11 hours ago, Scotch said:

I heard we arw using some of the transfer fee to bring in Evertons Mason Colgate!

Mason Colgate! That’s genius 👍

11 hours ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

I understand wanting Champions League, but I can't see Youri doing well under Conte (of course, let's face it, Conte has a two-year shelf life at any club, and who knows who will be in charge of Spurs in two years?)

Steve Bruce in The Championship?..

One can only hope!

Spurs might have done us a favour today by shelling £25m on Bissouma who only had a year left on his contract. Gives our negotiation team a floor price, plus expectation for more considering he’s won trophies and will be on higher contract terms. Don’t get me wrong as I rate Bissouma as a very decent player, but as a comparison, you’d like to think Youri is worth more in the market.