Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Youri Tielemans

Alan Smith (aka Bellendious Maximus) crowing about Arsenal should sign him. 

He really does not like us does he? 

BTW:  Nicky Maynard is a free agent. Gerrimin Rudders.

15 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Alan Smith (aka Bellendious Maximus) crowing about Arsenal should sign him. 

He really does not like us does he? 

BTW:  Nicky Maynard is a free agent. Gerrimin Rudders.

I've always thought this, something happened to him at leicester because he acts like we're an embarrasing girlfriend we once had.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Foxhateram said:

Still no official offers, contract is there for Youri if he wants to sign. 

Youri laid back and assessing his options before signing. Fair enough. 

How long has he had to make a decision, almost 1 year ?  If he had any commitment to LCFC he would have signed. He could end up in a very embarrassing situation where no clubs make any offers and I’m not sure where is motivation will be for next season he has quite simply lost the plot.

1 hour ago, splinterdream said:

I've always thought this, something happened to him at leicester because he acts like we're an embarrasing girlfriend we once had.

Alan Smith is a ****. Pretty much all there is to it. 

8 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Alan Smith is a ****. Pretty much all there is to it. 

...what ever happened to "smudger", did we miss sending him a birthday card or something!!!

He used to have a good word in regards to us and it seems strange that according to comments he has taken against us.

9 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

I know this is a point of contention on here but sometimes Youri looks as though he would die for the cause and then looks near world class and then other times looks unfocused and careless often when we need him on his game. There is no easy answer to this.

The way we play is often boring, un-progressive garbage. If I had quality and felt wasted, I’d probably become disinterested at points too. 

Forget about wages, professionalism etc… human nature can kick in and this can happen.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Jabfox said:

Get Wasilewski back for in that game 👀

Absolutely and get him to sharpen his elbows 🤣🤣

A proper centre half who could never have been accused by Rodgers of lacking aggression 😁

Edited by volpeazzurro
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Absolutely and get him to sharpen his elbows 🤣🤣

A proper centre half who could never have been accused by Rodgers of lacking aggression 😁

For sure 😂

• Haha 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
20 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Arsenal are supposedly signing Fabio Vieira from Porto. for over £30m.

Wonder if that'll have an impact on all this.

Been told several times Youri wants a champions league club and a top one at that. I'm always sceptical with Arsenal links, for all the maddison noise last year there wasn't even an approach to maddison.

Could be harder to shift him than we realise.

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

Been told several times Youri wants a champions league club and a top one at that. I'm always sceptical with Arsenal links, for all the maddison noise last year there wasn't even an approach to maddison.

Could be harder to shift him than we realise.

It does feel like the Maddison stuff from last summer. I'm starting to think this move won't happen and he'll stay for another season.

Sling a release clause in for what we paid for him and offer him 3 years. Its a win win for everyone. 

He's not going anywhere this summer there is 0 interest despite how cheap he can go for. Looks like the Arsenal links were a smokescreen. 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

I'd rather him see out his contract and go for nothing than go to arsenal lol

There is still hope he signs a new contract, probably with a release clause. 

I can't see him running down his contract. He can double his money here if he wants to and wait around till he gets a better offer. He'd benefit from playing once a week a season too.

That said if he sticks around and stinks the place out it could be problematic for us.

11 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

He’s gonna see out the final year of his contract despite us wanting to shift him. Horrible antics, considering we got his career back on track. Rat. 

Shocking if true … time to move on we need ton refresh and go again ! 

I doubt we'd go all toxic on him by making him train with the kids should he refuse to sign an extension but I reckon we'd have made it very clear to him that for the sake of our club's financial stability and sustainability we can't keep him on next season without a new contract.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

I can't see him running down his contract. He can double his money here if he wants to and wait around till he gets a better offer. He'd benefit from playing once a week a season too.

That said if he sticks around and stinks the place out it could be problematic for us.

The worst thing that can happen if he stinks the place out is that he doesn't play for a year and goes on a free.

But the thing is, who is going to take him on at any sort of good wage in 2023 after two years of him throwing it in? I can't see it happening. I think actually if he does stay the problem will be that he has a great year and then we don't get anything for a brilliant footballer. I think the fact that nobody has asked about him might be the wake up call he needs.

• Thanks 1