Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Youri Tielemans

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Tielemans to Man Utd I reckon, but it won't be quick or pretty.

If he did , his standing with our fans would sink like stone. As Harry has found out. They don't need him anyway. In the end staying with us for now might be the best option. That depends on whether the club will make him our highest earner.

2 minutes ago, An Sionnach said:

If he did , his standing with our fans would sink like stone. As Harry has found out. They don't need him anyway. In the end staying with us for now might be the best option. That depends on whether the club will make him our highest earner.

He's had a long standing link with Man Utd, I'd not hate him for going there and they do need a new creative CM.

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

He's had a long standing link with Man Utd, I'd not hate him for going there and they do need a new creative CM.

What they need is Fernandez to play properly and stop their fascination with flash in the pan players. Every one season wonder seems to be linked to them.

5 minutes ago, turlo said:

Think they will go for Youri as an alternate to De Jong

Well for all intents and purposes De Jong doesn't want to go. But Barca (and a massive pay increase) might try to make it happen if they can force it. I did think Youri might be an alternative but he may also be a partner.

Edited by JimJams

21 hours ago, Fox1norfolk said:

How long has he had to make a decision, almost 1 year ?  If he had any commitment to LCFC he would have signed. He could end up in a very embarrassing situation where no clubs make any offers and I’m not sure where is motivation will be for next season he has quite simply lost the plot.

No I don't think it's like that really. He's leaving the door open in case a bigger club offers an opportunity, but his current contract runs for another year, so no obligation to sign and extend.  

I honestly think he'll be here for one more year. New contract signed or not. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

If they had signed every player those little freaks had photoshopped into an Arsenal shirt they'd have won 20 Champions Leagues in a row.

Its the silly transfer season and a certain type of fan is desperate for a new toy. Of course its not their money is it.

3 hours ago, MadsEmil said:

I doubt we'd go all toxic on him by making him train with the kids should he refuse to sign an extension but I reckon we'd have made it very clear to him that for the sake of our club's financial stability and sustainability we can't keep him on next season without a new contract.

A big decision to be made if players choose to run down contracts, an example might need to be set- and youngsters played instead?

Youri, Cags and Perez doing daily circuits of Bradgate Park with their dogs, which they have to carry when they tire.

OK for Youri and Perez, I  imagine them owning Yorkshire Terriers.

Could Cags own a doberman?

Guest Chocolate Teapot
2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Tielemans to Man Utd I reckon, but it won't be quick or pretty.

Theyre not even interested.

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...more likely, looking at the more likely to get Champions League next season!!!

Don’t see Arsenal getting the top 4 above the main 2, Spurs & Chelsea tbh. Gonna be very interested to see how Arsenal do

with European commitments next season, they had the perfect opportunity last season with less games and more time to rest and prepare.

I have a few Arsenal friends who are now all like yeah we don't need Tielemans now they're looking likely to sign the Porto guy but I'm pretty certain these Arsenal fans had never heard of the guy before then we're linked.

Just like all the Newcastle fans who are think the new French striker is the next Mbappe!!!

I think clubs know we're desperate and they'll come in late in the window with a stupid offer. 

If there are no offers then he needs to know that he won't play if the first 11 without a new extension and his reputation will be further damaged.