Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Youri Tielemans

I hope he doesn't go to Arsenal! In my eye's, they are direct competition for europe. Surely if its champions league he wants then a new contract with a clause in to allow him to go to a champions league team for a certain amount of money should be good enough! Just wish he'd make up his mind so the club knows what is going on! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

I think clubs know we're desperate and they'll come in late in the window with a stupid offer. 

If there are no offers then he needs to know that he won't play if the first 11 without a new extension and his reputation will be further damaged. 

He could end up with egg on his face if no club makes any offer. If one believes all the transfer stories with many other options, then he will regret not making a decision months ago.

We are in the worst possible position where we desperately need to buy players but there's not much cash 

We desperately want to sell players but there's no urgency for them to go they are on good contracts and if they stay they'll be able to wind down their deals and get paid more when they move.

We could be stuck with tielemans, soyunchu, nacho, amartey and others stinking up the place.

And still have Bertrand, vestergaard and Soumare and Perez out cast.

There's about 7-8 players that need moving on 

16 minutes ago, Genesis1 said:

I have a few Arsenal friends who are now all like yeah we don't need Tielemans now they're looking likely to sign the Porto guy but I'm pretty certain these Arsenal fans had never heard of the guy before then we're linked.

Just like all the Newcastle fans who are think the new French striker is the next Mbappe!!!

Arsenal's midfield has to be the most lightweight out there.

Partey, Ødegaard, Smith Rowe, Vieira, Lokonga.

They keep signing these attacking minded midfielders.

16 minutes ago, Mike87 said:

I hope he doesn't go to Arsenal! In my eye's, they are direct competition for europe. Surely if its champions league he wants then a new contract with a clause in to allow him to go to a champions league team for a certain amount of money should be good enough! Just wish he'd make up his mind so the club knows what is going on! 

...at this very moment the power is with Youri..putting him on a transfer list at the end of June, would draw a line under all this!!!

No confusion as to what is happening,  and any club who are unsure of the situation can throw their hat in the ring. Youri doesn't have to accept any of them, but we take back some control of the situation. 

He has been over indulged, and we need to be the grown up here.

Edited by sacreblueits442
Update.
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Foxhateram said:

No I don't think it's like that really. He's leaving the door open in case a bigger club offers an opportunity, but his current contract runs for another year, so no obligation to sign and extend.  

I honestly think he'll be here for one more year. New contract signed or not. 

Same here, he is happy to see out his contract. He’s stated that. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Genesis1 said:

I have a few Arsenal friends who are now all like yeah we don't need Tielemans now they're looking likely to sign the Porto guy but I'm pretty certain these Arsenal fans had never heard of the guy before then we're linked.

Just like all the Newcastle fans who are think the new French striker is the next Mbappe!!!

One arsenal friend is bad enough, but a few :nono:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Guest Chocolate Teapot
11 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Yet....

And they won't be. Youri's currently looking like he's going to be leaving the disco empty handed.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Ben Jacobs is about as reliable as IndyKailia. Said Cambiasso was staying and he wasn't.

The journos haven't got a scooby on this. Some have been told he's going fed by the Youri camp and others have been told they're not convinced from other sources.

14 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

And they won't be. Youri's currently looking like he's going to be leaving the disco empty handed.

I think they will, they're ran shambolicly. Sadly it'll be in August though when everything's mayhem (unless he's gone elsewhere already of course but I have my doubts)

• Like 1

Personally I think he will go to arsenal. Probably for about 25m + add ons. Which is a good deal for them and ok for us I guess. Annoying that it will probably drag on and impact what we can do. He may go else where but defiantly stay in prem. 

20 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Ben Jacobs is about as reliable as IndyKailia. Said Cambiasso was staying and he wasn't.

The journos haven't got a scooby on this. Some have been told he's going fed by the Youri camp and others have been told they're not convinced from other sources.

Cambiasso was staying, until Claudio was appointed ! so he wasn`t wrong as such.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
3 minutes ago, mad biker said:

Cambiasso was staying, until Claudio was appointed ! so he wasn`t wrong as such.

Even if that was true Ben said it all Summer. He's a clueless ****er.

None of us know what youri is actually thinking 

If arsenal are the only buyer out there then they will try and exploit that by trying to low ball us as the only alternative to taking their offer is to lose youri for nothing next summer.  My guess would be that youri’s agent is bowing clever and telling arsenal that he wants his client to get whatever saving they make on the price we’ve asked for. 

at some point the elastic has to snap ……

5 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

None of us know what youri is actually thinking 

If arsenal are the only buyer out there then they will try and exploit that by trying to low ball us as the only alternative to taking their offer is to lose youri for nothing next summer.  My guess would be that youri’s agent is bowing clever and telling arsenal that he wants his client to get whatever saving they make on the price we’ve asked for. 

at some point the elastic has to snap ……

....neither do the club it seems!!!

7 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I suspect the club know what’s going on - they need to avoid losing the game of poker …..

...I think the club is playing "Old Maid"....!!!

Rodgers does tend to come out endorsing Youri's position. They seem to be bending over to accommodate him.

4 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

If he goes Arsenal I am 100% sure that Tielemans will fall out with Arteta and be playing with the reserves within 18 months. Arteta is a ball buster with an inferiority complex. Soon as he sees Youri blowing out his arse after 65 minutes and chow down another bacon cob then it's off to the under 21's. Youri will be wishing to be back praised in the dulcet Ulster tones of kind Uncle Brendan.

...he tends to be blowing halfway through the first half!!!

• Like 1