Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
whitlock

Youri Tielemans

30 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

My goldfish’s brothers uncle said your source is full of 💩

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

Are you sure youri has a sister ? 

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Is she allowed to play in the garden with him them ?  I’m so confused about what is/isn’t ok ……

:appl:lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Simoken said:

I heard from a mate that knows his mates great auntie lisa, that she spoke to Yours wifes sisters 2nd mum and she said that Youri will sign a new 3 years deal. #yessss

The actual claim.

Yes, I know.

38 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I think he’s waiting for them but he may suffer the same outcome as last time he was waiting for them.  

if they get de Jong they won’t buy YT. 

Yes you're probably right that if De Jong comes in they won't go for him but then again they've lost Pogba and needed additional creativity in midfield anyway as their midfield was a huge weakness.

Ten Hag being there surely means Van de Beek gets a shot at pulling the strings but even then I look at that midfield and Tielemans at £25m is a real temptation to add as an option.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

God I hope not! He’s basically just a wish version of Pappy Mendy 

30 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Ten Hag being there surely means Van de Beek gets a shot at pulling the strings but even then I look at that midfield and Tielemans at £25m is a real temptation to add as an option.

...that would be his stumbling block!!!

He will not be guaranteed playing time, and that is what he is looking for. 

Not so much as a long shot, going to Newcastle and dressing it up as a new challenge, would be more likely,  also money in his pocket as an after thought.

34 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Whilst I think that is a bad deal and he’s not the player to replace Tielemans, I think winks is better than he gets credit for. He’d be a decent squad player but would demand too much money. 

15 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...that would be his stumbling block!!!

He will not be guaranteed playing time, and that is what he is looking for. 

Not so much as a long shot, going to Newcastle and dressing it up as a new challenge, would be more likely,  also money in his pocket as an after thought.

I think he'd be oblivious to any notion he'll only be a squad player and even with De Jong and Van de Beek he'd fancy his chances he'd be the main man. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I think he'd be oblivious to any notion he'll only be a squad player and even with De Jong and Van de Beek he'd fancy his chances he'd be the main man. 

...I cannot see him going to United and being a success!!!

He would pretty much have to have two minders in the middle of the park for him to have a chance.

55 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

This would be a fantastic deal………for Spuds.  What with Le Beuf suggesting Chelsea sign ‘ UKP 30m’ CB Fofana, this is making the 2016-2017 transfer window seem like a dream come true window.  These journalists and news outlets really think we are Mugs.

(As others have said) He'll surely go to Man Utd when their bid for Frenkie De Jong falls through. They'll drive the price down as much as they can as revenge for the Slabman. Reckon he'll go end of the window for circa 20 mill. Which is a disgrace, but you win some and lose some.

You can imagine he'd play well in a Ten Haag team but who knows? Better players have failed at Man Utd as of late.

40 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...I cannot see him going to United and being a success!!!

He would pretty much have to have two minders in the middle of the park for him to have a chance.

If he goes to United with all there star players I can see him been the next DRINKWATER 

4 minutes ago, Bptiger said:

If he goes to United with all there star players I can see him been the next DRINKWATER 

hmm. He might not play well but saying he could be the next drinkwater is a bit too far..

Edited by MPH
  • Like 1