Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vindaloo FOX

Youri replacement ?

Another complete wildcard replacement and it would be a huge punt when we have some excellent talent in the academy such as Braybrooke and Madivadua coming through but as I tipped with Jesper Lindstrom last season, there's another Scandinavian central midfielder coming through who will be obscene in Odin Thiago Holm.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Another complete wildcard replacement and it would be a huge punt when we have some excellent talent in the academy such as Braybrooke and Madivadua coming through but as I tipped with Jesper Lindstrom last season, there's another Scandinavian central midfielder coming through who will be obscene in Odin Thiago Holm.

Sign him up before he becomes the next big thing like Haaland

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Sign him up!

9 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

What a name lol

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

We talking Simon Davies/Alan Poulton levels here mate? 

• Like 1

If we got what we paid for him 40m, he will still be one of the best bit of business we have every done.

If we spend the 40m on his replacement it would still equal our record transfer. 

There is no reason we can't replace him with a different but very good player. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, An Sionnach said:

Haarland is the only Scandinavian footballer of any note at the moment and he is a Yorkshireman. Youri's replacement has to be an experienced and recognised midfielder and won't be cheap.

There are several Scandinavian players that improve our side significantly. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

That kit is a right beauty! Can we sack off Adidas for Umbro? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Odegaard

Isak

Maehle

Christensen

Lindstrom

Kulusevski

Svanberg

Forsberg

Daramy

Skov

Damsgaard

All of those would improve our squad

Kjaer 

Lindelof 

Eriksen 

Hjojberg 

Andersen 

Edited by FoxesWalk
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I got a stadium ban at Vålengra's ground 

• Haha 1

I would be amazed , given our financial constraints , if the club took any sort of gamble with the Tielemans money. This replacement has to be right. So a proven record over a number of years including performance stats and injury  record is vital.We have a talented midfield but they are relatively young and we need a forceful leader to take Youri's place.

Edited by An Sionnach

2 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

I made that comment in response to a potential argument that we can replace Tielemans with a raw teenage prospect. We need a proven, quality player.

Tielemans when he arrived was pretty raw and had failed at Monaco.

Leicester can't buy a player of similar quality to the player Tielemans has become, off the shelf.

The clever thing is to stick to a model that works and sign the player that can become the next Tielemans, not the guy who already is, he would be too expensive and probably wouldn't even be interested in coming.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Tielemans when he arrived was pretty raw and had failed at Monaco.

Leicester can't buy a player of similar quality to the player Tielemans has become, off the shelf.

The clever thing is to stick to a model that works and sign the player that can become the next Tielemans, not the guy who already is, he would be too expensive and probably wouldn't even be interested in coming.

We can sign a player of proven quality , other clubs do. Would he be as good as Tielemans? Perhaps not but we have to get as close as possible.

4 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

Haarland is the only Scandinavian footballer of any note at the moment and he is a Yorkshireman. Youri's replacement has to be an experienced and recognised midfielder and won't be cheap.

Kasper?