Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vindaloo FOX

Youri replacement ?

11 hours ago, Lesta2014 said:

Praet still has 2 years left, wonder if he’s in the plans next season? Personally think Praet only stands a chance if Brendan isn’t in charge anymore.

He could be good with kdh doing left and him the right side going forward!

I don’t think praet has been great since he’s been here. But on the right of a midfield 3 I think he could be good. Wilf behind him and kdh on the left, sounds good  to me.

• Like 4

"🚨 Info: Youri Tielemans 🇧🇪 is likely to leave #Leicester at the end of the season.

• Several clubs have contacted his agent

• Manchester City and Real Madrid are among them."

On 07/03/2022 at 18:42, bald reynard said:

McGregor at Celtic. He's the bees knees up there and it's on record that Rodgers loves him. Scottish player values are incredibly low (I know there's a reason for that!), but McGregor is quality and whenever I've seen him, I thought, "he is good enough for the PL". And he's very much in the Tielemans mould - sitting behind the attacking midfielders / wide players / forwards, but providing the link to them. A great passer of the ball, he get stuck in, is a leader - and gets a few goals. 

That would be a downgrade of the Mahrez-Ghezzal levels, hes wank 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

A lot of our fans are going to be very disappointed by the final number.

Even if we get what we paid Monaco we have done ok. 

Hopefully he goes RM, think the slow pace of La Liga will suit him. 

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 1

£40m is too low. Villa paid circa £30m for Ings with a year left and we paid around £20 for Castagne in a similar situation. Needs to be £50m given his age, his ability and profile.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Stadt said:

£40m is too low. Villa paid circa £30m for Ings with a year left and we paid around £20 for Castagne in a similar situation. Needs to be £50m given his age, his ability and profile.

I think it will be £40m and maybe some add ons dependent on success. I don't recall any player with only a year to go go for more than that.

30 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I think it will be £40m and maybe some add ons dependent on success. I don't recall any player with only a year to go go for more than that.

Didn’t Hazard only have a year left on his deal when Real Madrid signed him? Could be making that up tbf

7 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Didn’t Hazard only have a year left on his deal when Real Madrid signed him? Could be making that up tbf

No, I think you might be right actually. In that case we hopefully can hold out for a but more but I think it'll be less than £50m which is a bit of a pisser.

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

I appreciate the contract situation but despite that others have gone for a decent amount before. Even in these circumstances I'll be disappointed with less than fifty.

Nobody really is after him, doesn't look like there will be enough demand to boost his price

3 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Doubt we’d be able to get him but I’d go for Gallagher from Chelsea if won’t be in their squad next season. 

Would be a dream, imagine having Gallagher, KDH & Maddison as options!!! Sadly can't see it unless the new Chelsea owners want to raise funds. 

• Like 1