Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vindaloo FOX

Youri replacement ?

Another name I'd like to see us looking at in Angelo Fulgini from Angers - can play off the right, can play through the middle, creative outlet that runs his socks off. Was priced at 15m euros this summer gone. Super easy on the eyes too, silky & skilful on the ball.

Edited by -sodapop

3 hours ago, Ely fox said:

Surely he will sign permanently for Everton at the end of the season? Especially if he plays well for them on loan. I think that is far more likely than him changing clubs yet again plus he would have to relocate. 

Yeah that’s a big possibility. But surely we should be after him. Start bidding for him now. 

8 minutes ago, frany104 said:

Yeah that’s a big possibility. But surely we should be after him. Start bidding for him now. 

You never know but I think he’d sign for Everton where he would be already settled presumably. Possibly Everton would pay higher wages aswell? Also it would be tough changing to a third club in a short space of time that’s why I think Everton will sign him on a big contract at the end of the season. Also they might have an agreement already in place on a provisional basis. 

Edited by Ely fox

59 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Not sure if we could get him, but I like Dahoud at Dortmund. Similar player to Youri, his contract expires at the same time as his too. He is technically excellent:

.....he looks exquisite, so comfortable on the ball never panics or rushes and seems to be surrounded by 5 players and twist out of it with ease!!!

Two thirds the way through I was thinking, it all looks good, but little end products, run of the mill lay offs and just not being able to release other players with any type of vision or awareness. The last part of the videos are good strikes with him getting forward and can finish.

Looks like someone we can could use, just not too sure about the ability to release other players and play them in.

He doesn't need to be 'as good' with the ball as Tielemans, for me but needs to be a better all round player. Good technique yes, and to pass forward, receive the ball from the centre backs confidently, but also needs to be able to get around the pitch. Most important needs to be someone who can control a game, lead and organise others. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Isn't he a Raiola man and not long gone to Atalanta? He'd be £40m minimum but go and get Arne Slot and put the band back together here.

Goal is we drum up enough hype around Arne Slot that some media outlet gets hold of it as a genuine rumour and they start the ball rolling😂

Edited by Tommy Fresh

On 13/02/2022 at 20:43, Pliskin said:

Perhaps we just go for that Belgian chap as a more advanced playmaker. Have two solid CM and sell Madders? I feel we could still get a decent fee for Madders, Arsenal like investing in players who appear better than they actually are!!

I wouldn't be looking to sell Maddison, build a team around him and Daka.