Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Spurs post Match

5 minutes ago, Clarkey123 said:

We lost because we were shit and can’t see out games, nothing more. Can make all the excuses we want but we were by far the worser team, our defending is atrocious - right through the midfield to the back 5.

Not having that, scored 2 goals and made many other chances. Looked good on the counter, could have scored more. 5 minutes was radiculous in the first place, to then add two extra minutes, after missing a hand ball on the goal build up and a clear red card (even if it's yellow for the push and yellow for jumping in crowd)! It's disgraceful reffing. 

1 minute ago, ElusiveEd said:

Believe me, I swear the whale sharks we are hoping to see tomorrow can turn quicker than that absolute disgrace of a signing.

In 40 years of supporting this club I don't think I've ever felt this angry at a result and it's ruined one of the bast days of my life. 

Enjoy your holiday. Those memories will last longer than the ones of this season, so make the most of them. 

2 minutes ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

He didn't play RB either.

He played as one of 3 CB's

I think when we were in possession it was a back 4 but defending he certainly slotted in to a RCB. 

• Like 1

At 94'50" I thought we were on course to turn our season right round with a win and three points that despite Spurs attacking dominance, could be argued we deserved through sheer guts. 

To then lose it like that is simply devastating. Poor game management and total naivety from players who should know much better. I would have happily taken the draw on the balance of play. That defeat has blown any momentum we had started. It's mid table mediocrity at best. We did have a pick and mix line up at the back.  

On positive notes, great to see JJ back and, last 70 seconds aside, we did show some grit. I though Hamza tried hard again at the back and got stuck in. 

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd
  • Thanks 1

These weak boys have had melt downs 3 seasons in a row. They really are soft both mentally and physically!

Should be seeing that game out but we’re still trying to score when we’re up in injury time. Naive weak players we have. We got bossed by 90’s style Italian tactics.

I hope it’s because it’s we’ve had many weeks off but I hope we don’t collapse like we did when we returned after a break in the first covid season.

how ****inbg stupid can you get pressing 7 off the kick off and leaving a 3 on 2

Thats where the team misses a vardy just to ****ing bar at them at the kick off just to take the point and smash it out of play for a few seconds

A ridiculous ****ing goal