Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Spurs post Match

Just now, Tommy Fresh said:

Weird we weren't just holding it in the corner in injury time, instead we tried to walk the ball in 

against liverpool the team were prepared to do the naughty stuff

Can I add why does kasper come so far off his line, he went way to early

• Like 1

What has happened to our game management this season! We’ve thrown away two goal leads multiple times and conceded crucial goals in injury time in two out of previous four games. 

It was very good previously under Rodgers. 

Yep, missing defenders is a problem but sounds like we gave it away rather than them earning it. 

Thankfully I didn’t watch the match, would be even more gutted. 

Just now, UniFox21 said:

So, they score with 8secs to go. The whistle should go the second the kick is taken from the centre

Well, it's a minimum of 5 mins. I assume there was a bit of time wasting, so perfectly fair to play at least another 30-60 seconds from kick off. That's some serious straw clutching :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Weird we weren't just holding it in the corner in injury time, instead we tried to walk the ball in 

With 2 minutes go Spurs had a break and it was apparent that we had nearly the entire team up attacking, one pass and Janevwas running at Vestergaard again.

terrible game management 

Just now, filbertway said:

Well, it's a minimum of 5 mins. I assume there was a bit of time wasting, so perfectly fair to play at least another 30-60 seconds from kick off. That's some serious straw clutching :D

We see time wasting week in week out, yet the ref stop at the moment we reach the full time.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, nathan. said:

How are people laughing this off?

Its a ****ing disgrace.   

Sometimes it's all you can do when faced with a frankly incomprehensible situation.

12 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

A goal adds a minute

Why? Eitjer way their winner is scored in the 97th minute, so two minutes were added. Why there was even 5 minutes of added time in the first place, I don't know. 

Tough luck on the lads, but Youri needs a good hard look at himself tonight. That was needless and very disappointing from arguably our most important player.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, shen said:

Sometimes it's all you can do when faced with a frankly incomprehensible situation.

Why? Eitjer way their winner is scored in the 97th minute, so two minutes were added. Why there was even 5 minutes of added time in the first place, I don't know. 

Tough luck on the lads, but Youri needs a good hard look at himself tonight. That was needless and very disappointing from arguably our most important player.

Their equaliser was on 94 and 50 seconds. The injury time was not unreasonable in my view, given stoppages and substitutions. 

Edited by Sunbury Fox
  • Like 1