Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Spurs post Match

1 minute ago, Lesta2014 said:

Was in the kop so 2 questions:

who played kane on for first? And what was the var check for the second? 

as for the game, any danger of anyone marking kane or getting within a yard of him? Vestergaard makes my pet tortoise look mobile! Outstanding effort but totally outplayed! 

Soyuncu for the first 

It was a potential handball but he chested it so it was fine. 

Edited by Sampson

We did not deserve to win that game but we were lucky enough to have a chance to - then we completely threw it all away.

It felt like we were just too negative and gave them way too much space in the middle for much of the game.

BUT the worst thing is……..

…not really sure I want to go down on Sunday, it just hurts too much.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, adam said:

Got what we deserved. Negative slow football all game. The times we went at Tottenham they looked wide open and there for the taking. Our strengths are going forward but we decide to sit back pass it about until we give it away. It's rubbish football. 

Please stop with the back 5.we don't have good enough centre backs. 

We wasted far too much time. Maddison spent the majority of the last ten minutes on his arse resulting in 5 minutes injury time. 

Very frustrated . Cags and the lamp post cannot play together. Complete clowns. 

Agree with all of this. We should never play 5 ATB ever again and especially when:

A) we don't even have 5 fit defenders

B) we can't play it effectively even when we do have 5 fit defenders

C) we are playing a team led by a manager who is vastly experienced in playing it. 

Put another way, we basically left out Barnes to play Vestergaard or Hamza as a CB instead!! lollol  

Just now, Collymore said:

Wow. I'd say that's the most pissed off I've seen Brendan yet in a conference. Not his words, just his exasperated facial expressions etched on to him. 

He looks completely fed up. 

Doesn’t surprise me, when you lose after leading with just 12 seconds left 

2 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Wow. I'd say that's the most pissed off I've seen Brendan yet in a conference. Not his words, just his exasperated facial expressions etched on to him. 

I hope he got angry and screamed at Youri, Vestergaard and even Kasper.

He said on the radio he spoke to Tielesman and Vestergaard after the game.

• Like 2

Don't even know where to start. Made an average spurs team who were without their best player (Son) look like prime Brazil. Disjointed negative rubbish. Only Maddison and Albrighton and maybe KDH and Daka can come off knowing they played well, the rest played like loons. Tielemans had his worst game for the club, if vestergaard is named in the starting line up again I'm boycotting games. He's worse than Gary Coatsworth. The worst thing was the way we conceded the 3rd. Just come off your fvcking line for once and clear the ball even clear the player out or something that late, don't just start to come then stand still and let him round you. Fvcking tossers.

3 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Despite your ‘positive’ post did you expect anything else? That capitulation in 30 seconds was nothing other than embarrassing 

4 minutes ago, Collymore said:

Aren’t we all?

• Like 1

I’m not sure we helped him today with that high line but Vestergaard is even slower than I thought he was. In the first half there was an incident where Kane left him in his wake in a manner I can scarcely remember Vardy doing a PL centre back. 

1 minute ago, lcfc_forever said:

Lesson - don’t take off KDH! Hopefully he’s not injured. 

Got clattered in the first half didn’t he? Looked like he hurt his head or something. Or was that Thomas? I’m so mad I can’t remember right 😂

Edited by Beechey