Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Spurs post Match

15 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

Just checked the 3rd goal again, that is Kasper's ball all day long. Crazy that he isn't just racing out and clearing Bergwijn up even if he gets beat to it. 

One of those where you keep waiting for him to enter the frame 

Edited by Tommy Fresh
  • Like 1

Ryan Air taking the p*** tonight?

Why not, they've been doing it for years advertising and selling £10 flights with £150 of hidden charges if you want to be awkward and bring a bag with you then dropping you off at an airport that has f*** all to do with the destination name. Paris South? Looks more like Norwich to me Pilot, are you f****g sure you didn't take a wrong turn.

11 minutes ago, Collymore said:

True but he's been there before. He looked extra angry. 

Wasn't he in charge when Liverpool drew 3-3 with palace after being 3 up. Similar cock up. I'd drop Tielemans for the weekend he played like an utter cvnt. And never ever ever play that lanky streak of useless piss he's the worst player I've seen since Alan Rogers.

8 minutes ago, ttfn said:

I’m not sure we helped him today with that high line but Vestergaard is even slower than I thought he was. In the first half there was an incident where Kane left him in his wake in a manner I can scarcely remember Vardy doing a PL centre back. 

I said this at the time, made Kane look like Mbappe mixed with Usain Bolt. Kane's not quick but he left that useless cvnt for dead. The slowest player possibly I've ever seen. I think I can walk faster than he can run.

18 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Don't even know where to start. Made an average spurs team who were without their best player (Son) look like prime Brazil. Disjointed negative rubbish. Only Maddison and Albrighton and maybe KDH and Daka can come off knowing they played well, the rest played like loons. Tielemans had his worst game for the club, if vestergaard is named in the starting line up again I'm boycotting games. He's worse than Gary Coatsworth. The worst thing was the way we conceded the 3rd. Just come off your fvcking line for once and clear the ball even clear the player out or something that late, don't just start to come then stand still and let him round you. Fvcking tossers.

I thought Sanchez marshalled Daka quite well which lead to him being subbed off.

However, he got a good opportunistic goal from a spurs mistake

We're Leicester City. Glorious victories balanced with inglorious defeats is our schtick. Tonight collapse was sickening, yet not completely surprising. We gave Spurs several chances which they didn't take. The result could have been beyond doubt long before the end. Spurs didn't capitalise and having found ourselves in the fortuitous position of actually leading with 2 minutes left, you'd hope we'd have enough experience and guile to know how to see the game out. Sadly our naivety and defensive fragility came to the fore. Vestergaard looked completely out of his depth. Tielemans looked exhausted. For their winner, Kasper looked like he'd never been such a situation in his entire career; just when we needed decisiveness we got hesitancy.

We'll probably hammer Brighton now.

15 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

Lessons - don’t take off KDH! Hopefully he’s not injured. 

And Vestergaard is just not right for our style of play, incredible how our highly rated scouting system got it so wrong. 

Same issue I think as what kept him out for a week, calf. Hope it's just cramp

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

The lengthy stoppage where he required treatment might have had something to do with that 

1 minute ago, Sampson said:

Pretty sure he came off because of the knock he took.

Looked to me like he was just wasting time  but hope you’re right