Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Spurs post Match

2 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

Bergwijn pushed Cags, never a red. 

1st goal scored wasn't a handball as its within the silhouette of his body (rule changed from ANY hand contact) 

Extra added time was for the goal scored, it only took them 15 seconds from kicking off to score their 3rd.

No excuses, it's entirely out own doing. 

Your post is far too reasonable. Just grab a pitchfork like the rest of us - even my granny will be able to chase down Vestergaard…

Personally I think it’s because we thought we’d won. We were only moments away from victory…

Edited by car1os
  • Haha 2

Just now, reynard said:

Exactly. If that was Man city or Liverpool they commit fouls on purpose to stop the opposition. It isn't nice but it is what professionals do. They take one for the team. we're far too nice I'm afraid.

Exactly and that must win them how many points over a season! It may not be pretty but it’s a basic part of football, where you need characters to lead by example and do them kind of things and we lack character massively

• Like 1

Worked hard, fought hard but we were 2nd best all night tbh. 

A well organised side would have seen that out and at least got a point. 

Youri, as much as I love him, was poor most of the game. 

A total horror show but at at least JJ was back, so that's a positive 👍

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RoboFox said:

They were celebrating like they’d won silverware at the end. Let’s check the trophy cabinet:

DD040AA3-7B15-4AA0-9636-1967A5BE031F.thumb.jpeg.be15539c71f12bb0a5e76bf75edb06d7.jpeg

We would've done the same. We celebrated a pretty meaningless win against Liverpool last time out, so stop throwing stones.

• Like 2

Season is over. Can’t get into Europe. No where near top 4 or even top 6. Tielemans is definitely gone in the summer. The vibe we had to attract good players is almost gone. Not looking good at the moment from where we are standing right now.

Edited by Tom12345
  • Haha 1

Thoughts. A draw was fair. I thought the match was over and they pound it in again after the 95.00. Moss is an embarrassment to the game. Our players not playing to the final whistle despite the disappointment. Now thats embarrassing.

2 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Not really anything you can say after that. The sooner this season is over and the rebuild starts the better. Not much to look forward to at all with us anymore, a three year run of finishing mid-table is coming, the soul of the club looks shot and all our better players will be out of the door soon enough. Probably best just not to watch.

We have lost a cleverness and that winning mentality. All I see are headless chickens, every where, not just at the back. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

Bergwijn pushed Cags, never a red. 

1st goal scored wasn't a handball as its within the silhouette of his body (rule changed from ANY hand contact) 

Extra added time was for the goal scored, it only took them 15 seconds from kicking off to score their 3rd.

No excuses, it's entirely out own doing. 

Not that it would have affected the result but he should have been off at the celebration. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 5waller5 said:

Anyone criticising the boys after that needs to follow a different sport.

Burgwyn shouldn’t have been on the pitch but went on to score 2.

We played 105 seconds more than the officials stated.

There was a clear handball and no VAR check.

I find it difficult to not call the ref and VAR cheats.

Are you Boris’s excuse writer?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Is it though? The worst thing is I'm hardly arsed. There's so little excitement anymore.

In the grand scheme of things this shouldn't matter. The pivotal 3-2 defeat was in Naples.

The real interest in the season ended there.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 5waller5 said:

Anyone criticising the boys after that needs to follow a different sport.

Burgwyn shouldn’t have been on the pitch but went on to score 2.

We played 105 seconds more than the officials stated.

There was a clear handball and no VAR check.

I find it difficult to not call the ref and VAR cheats.

Bergiwn’s shove was never a red in my opinion. Shoved Cags in the chest, not face