Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Allenho11

Summer 2022 priorities (and realistic options)

38 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

You can bet that if he came to the PL then the fee would be double that. 

Possibly but Niakhate is going to Forest for about £8.5m up front which is such a good signing for them and would have been very reliable for us. Gutted

8 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

I think they’ll be going for either a French or English CB so I’m not too annoyed (until deadline day comes)

Who’s “they” in this context.. us? 

Colwill, or Saliba still a possibility??

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Possibly but Niakhate is going to Forest for about £8.5m up front which is such a good signing for them and would have been very reliable for us. Gutted

...does this prove that Rudkin needs someone to hold his hand when it comes to bringing players in!!!

I suspect to some degree, when our name is mentioned the price goes up, we need to be so hard-nosed out there that we can pick up deals like this.

So it looks like Rodgers was full of s*** about the rebuild . I fear we will not sign anyone , and to make things worst arsenal will come in very late for YOURI and we won’t have time to bring anyone in . Think we are in for a rough season ahead . 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Out of the blue bid for Maxence Lacroix I think.

He’d be a dream signing, but destined for the top I reckon. If we bid now before anyone else we might stand a chance, but I reckon he knows all he needs to do is bide his time and he’ll be at a top top club in the next 12-24 months. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dusty said:

He’d be a dream signing, but destined for the top I reckon. If we bid now before anyone else we might stand a chance, but I reckon he knows all he needs to do is bide his time and he’ll be at a top top club in the next 12-24 months. 

He really would be. I think he gets overlooked a little at the moment because of where he is. It would make so much sense for us too, £25m max I reckon, French which mean he could well end up being an international partner to lil Wes. 

I just have a feeling that he’s just the type of player we could make a late move for. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Dusty said:

...between June 2021 and March of this season his market Value (according to TM, dropped by £7m)!!!

Not sure if this was down to injury or just a drop in form but at this moment it might just appear to be the right time to show some confidence in him. According to TM his value is £18m.

Edited by sacreblueits442

2 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...between June 2021 and March of this season his market Value (according to TM, dropped by £7m)!!!

Not sure if this was down to injury or just a drop in form but at this moment it might just appear to be the right time to show some confidence in him. According to TM his value is £18m.

Well he got 3 red cards this season which will definitely put some people off. But he’s incredibly fast, good at progression, very good in the air and solid defensively. If you compare his stats to that of fofanas they seem to play in pretty similar ways. 

2 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Out of the blue bid for Maxence Lacroix I think.

Please post this in FAO LCFC recruitment team thread IMMEDIATELY. I'm sure they check it regularly because I'm deluded.  

Would be a good signing I think.  Very good.  

7 minutes ago, Supergray22 said:

Have we actually been linked to Lacroix?

I would love this and I think tanner suggested we should go for him a while back tbf. No links tho unfortunately

When you list out who might struggle for regular first team appearances, be open to move or just plain shit, you can see just how much of a mess we’re in:

Perez

Iheanacho

Praet

Choudhury

Mendy

Soumare

Tielemans

Soyuncu

Amartey

Vestergaard

Bertrand

Ward

• Like 3

1 minute ago, KFS said:

When you list out who might struggle for regular first team appearances, be open to move or just plain shit, you can see just how much of a mess we’re in:

Perez

Iheanacho

Praet

Choudhury

Mendy

Soumare

Tielemans

Soyuncu

Amartey

Vestergaard

Bertrand

Ward

6 out this summer, 6 out next summer I reckon. 

13 minutes ago, KFS said:

Perez

Iheanacho

Praet

Choudhury

Mendy

Soumare

Tielemans

Soyuncu

Amartey

Vestergaard

Bertrand

Ward

Ward

Amartey.       Vestergard.  Soyuncu.   Bertrand

Mendy

Choudhury                       Soumare

Tielemans

Perez.            Iheanacho

Covid outbreak decimates squad and this is the starting line up for First game of next season. Prate still left out because Rodgers hates him.

What do you think?  😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 3