Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Allenho11

Summer 2022 priorities (and realistic options)

51 minutes ago, BWRL said:

Adama Traore? Linked to Everton for £10m...granted, he seems one of the most overrated lack of end product players. But, strength and pace, play on  the right..counter attacks with Vardy :nigel:

I think its telling that even Barca in the state that their in didn't want him. Its a no from me. Just not good enough 

8 hours ago, Sly said:

He has pace, power and skill. 

It’s his distribution that is not up to scratch. It’s coachable though. 

I'm really not sure it is unfortunately. If he didn't learn to pass or shoot at La Masia or any of his subsequent clubs then I don't hold out much hope of him undergoing a sudden transformation here. If he were some raw teenage talent rather than a 26-year-old who's been playing senior football for many years now, perhaps he'd be a gamble worth taking.

1 hour ago, BWRL said:

Adama Traore? Linked to Everton for £10m...granted, he seems one of the most overrated lack of end product players. But, strength and pace, play on  the right..counter attacks with Vardy :nigel:

I’ve said this! Barnes vardy adama counter attacks 🤤

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MalletFox said:

What if I told you, one of those 4 figures in the background is a new signing … 👀 

BCC2B061-E8FC-4DB2-84D1-A91E8C69DE0E.jpeg

It’s impossible to zoom in, but I have it on good authority that the guy in the background on the right(clearly been made to stand there for a reason), is our new left footed, right-winger signing, Julian Von Moos. Being from Switzerland, he climbs mountains everyday, so I’m not surprised it’s him.

Get the party started @Ric Flair

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, kingfox said:

It’s impossible to zoom in, but I have it on good authority that the guy in the background on the right(clearly been made to stand there for a reason), is our new left footed, right-winger signing, Julian Von Moos. Being from Switzerland, he climbs mountains everyday, so I’m not surprised it’s him.

Get the party started @Ric Flair

Half Brazilian an'all!!

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Half Brazilian an'all!!

He’s climbed the Swiss alps, trawled through the Amazon rainforest.

Versatile! Just like his footballing ability.

Gerrimin!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

The rumours that are most convincing to me are Bourigard and Levi Colwill. Suspect we will bring both in but are trying to shift players out first. 

Tanner debunked Bourigeaud pretty much the day the rumour first emerged

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, MalletFox said:

What if I told you, one of those 4 figures in the background is a new signing … 👀 

BCC2B061-E8FC-4DB2-84D1-A91E8C69DE0E.jpeg

I wonder if the club insure these kind of events in case of injury? Some our lads are liable to snap ligaments in a stiff breeze. 

Sheez I was just gonna say that looks s bit dodgy! Can’t they just train like normal players?  I’m sure it’s fun maybe it’s team bonding?

Hope their careful with their ACL’s!