Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Allenho11

Summer 2022 priorities (and realistic options)

13 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Possibly loan Soumare to Monaco with a view to buy, and we have Diop back on the same deal? Maybe Colwill on loan from Chelsea? 

I don't want to loan Colwill if there isn't an option to buy in that contract, we'd merely be developing Chelsea's talent only for them to snap him up for nothing in a years time when he's done well

• Like 2

After what Rodgers said yesterday, I decided to look at certain situations of players, who are known to be available and who are out of contract next season. I won’t bother listing potential replacements for Soyuncu & Tielemans, I still have faith that we can move them on this summer. Of course it all depends on moving out fringe players, we may not get the 6-7 players in the door that we hoped, but if we can somehow shift a few from Iversen, Vestergaard, Mendy, Choudhury, Praet(Hope he stays though) & Perez, then our priorities must turn to wingers...

RW

Viktor Tsygankov(Out of contract 2023)

Benjamin Bourigeaud(Out of contract 2023)

Reiss Nelson(Out of contract 2023)

Chris Willock(Out of contract 2023)

Josh Bowler(Out of contract 2023)

Ludovic Blas(Available)

Ismaila Sarr(Available)

Kayky(Loan)

LW

Josip Brekalo(Out of contract 2023)

Ryan Kent(Out of contract 2023)

Paulinho(Out of contract 2023)

Justin Kluivert(Out of contract 2023)

Kastriot Imeri(Out of contract 2023)

Ademola Lookman(Probably available)

Maxwel Cornet(Available)

Callum Hudson-Odoi(Potential loan)

Tried to keep it realistic as possible, I could have included some Southampton & Everton players too, but that would have been too depressing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, ronnup said:

Rodgers can't say anything because he sanctioned Bertrand and Lampostergaard to the tune of about 150 grand a week, made his own bed

I doubt he negotiated and then wrote the contracts? Lots of people have to take the blame for those transfers.

• Like 1

The "Transfer Talk" section of FT is beginning to depress me now. Just the same speculation regurgitated with the same comments. 

It would probably be better for all of us if it were just shut down, although I might have to go 'cold turkey' for a while :blush:

20 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

The "Transfer Talk" section of FT is beginning to depress me now. Just the same speculation regurgitated with the same comments. 

It would probably be better for all of us if it were just shut down, although I might have to go 'cold turkey' for a while :blush:

Me too. There are not many transfer windows where you want to see your own players name become 'hot'.

On the plus side, transfer deadline day should be exciting for us this summer

On the downside, our transfer activity being that scarce on transfer deadline day that Sky don't even send a reporter to our training ground, that will be pretty frustrating

get youri out the door, give his wage to Dyabala … ask him kindly to play on the right side of a 433

Supposedly only after 100k. 

Vardy

Barnes              dyabala

KDH.        JM

WN 

Champions league here we come 

• Haha 1