Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Allenho11

Summer 2022 priorities (and realistic options)

58 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Would absolutely love Sabitzer here.

Big gamble

If he plays like he did for Leipzig, fair enough

If he plays like he did for Bayern, I'd rather just keep Soumaré

Given he hasn't gotten much younger since his last Leipzig performance, and hasn't particularly shone for Austria, I'd be inclined to decline lol

It feels like we’ve identified the right players but we are 6 months too late on our moves. 

Clearly players like CDK, Colwill and Bremer are the right players but we just seem to be too slow in our approach. 

Are we being too cautious and waiting to be proved right before we move? I’m hoping glover makes an impact on this but it does feel like when you walk to a roulette table planning to play on a number and that number comes up as you arrive. 

The type of profile we want is always going to come with competition from big clubs so surely the only way it comes off is if we move early in their development. I personally don’t fault the club for either daka or soulmate because that’s the gamble we have to take and the stage in their career that we have to strike . 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Shane said:

Some decent players are leaving Bayern. 

Sabitzer and Chris Richards the obvious standouts. Nianzou still has potential.

Nianzou would be a good fit here and I could see him creating a formidable wall with Fofana! 

• Like 1

Just now, Ric Flair said:

I see Sonny Perkins has left West Ham. Been part of the same U18 set up with England as some of our lads. Would be good to pick him up and get him straight out on loan in to the Championship/League One.

Announced by Leeds 17 minutes ago haha

• Haha 3

Just bring on first game of the season. 50-60% of the league would kill for our squad so **** the transfer window (except getting Soumare, Vest, Bertrand and Choudhury moved off by hook or by crook).

Schmeichel

Ricardo Fofana Evans Justin

Ndidi

KDH Tielemans

Maddison

Vardy Barnes

End of debating

A bench stuffed with potential game changers or  ample subs in Daka, Iheanacho, Soyuncu, Albrighton, Castagne, Praet, Mendy, Thomas, Amartey, Braybrooke, Alves, Iversen

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Has David Brooks signed a new deal yet with Bournemouth? Swear his contract is now up. 

I don't know if he's signed a new deal but he's currently in pre-season training with Bournemouth.

20 hours ago, FosseSpark said:

Just bring on first game of the season. 50-60% of the league would kill for our squad so **** the transfer window (except getting Soumare, Vest, Bertrand and Choudhury moved off by hook or by crook).

Schmeichel

Ricardo Fofana Evans Justin

Ndidi

KDH Tielemans

Maddison

Vardy Barnes

End of debating

A bench stuffed with potential game changers or  ample subs in Daka, Iheanacho, Soyuncu, Albrighton, Castagne, Praet, Mendy, Thomas, Amartey, Braybrooke, Alves, Iversen

I know we can make 5 subs next season, how many we allowed to name, is it 9 still? Or 12? 

9 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I don't know if he's signed a new deal but he's currently in pre-season training with Bournemouth.

Always been a fan of his, wish him all the best in his recovery. Would love him here FYI.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

@kingfox Ludovic Blas available for €20m. The pain will be too much

Yep, that’s been known for about a month mate, hence me saying he was available the other day.

There’s numerous CAM/RW available that would suit us down to the ground. 

But all we can do is sit and wait in hope that someone takes Ayoze Perez, at the end of the day it’s his spot in the squad that needs changing.

On 21/07/2022 at 11:49, Ric Flair said:

Always been a fan of his, wish him all the best in his recovery. Would love him here FYI.

I’ve Always liked him too. Very relieved to here he got the all clear and If he has recovered sufficiently I’d love to see him here. 

if we don’t sign somewhere soon we need to start giving chances pre season to some of the youngsters as we may be looking to them to help keep things fresh. The first team looks good with all our players back and fit but we need completion for places and fresh legs when we need them plus nothing brightens the mood like a youngster coming through and doing well. 

• Like 2