Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Allenho11

Summer 2022 priorities (and realistic options)

5 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Must assume we expected our crap would be easier to shift

This is where a manager with a bit of humility would keep his cards close to his chest, and not bleat on about a summer rebuild before the season had ended.  Hence Arsenal and others will try and play that waiting game and hope we get desperate, they know we need to reduce the wage bill.

4 minutes ago, Le Renard said:

This is where a manager with a bit of humility would keep his cards close to his chest, and not bleat on about a summer rebuild before the season had ended.  Hence Arsenal and others will try and play that waiting game and hope we get desperate, they know we need to reduce the wage bill.

Doesn't it depend what those responsible for getting rid of players has told him? 

Although I do not see how such statements ever help

Edited by Dahnsouff

2 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

Have we ever had a summer where we’ve bought no one? 

Even when we had a transfer embargo on us in terms of paying for players in 2002 we managed to get Billy McKinlay and Nicky Summerbee to play for us for free.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

Even when we had a transfer embargo on us in terms of paying for players in 2002 we managed to get Billy McKinlay and Nicky Summerbee to play for us for free.

Plenty of time yet, we are going on as though the window has closed.

• Like 1

Aguibou Camara would be an exciting signing for us to replace Perez 

Plays ACM/SS or wide right. Tackling machine from the front, rapid and a good finisher and creative. Could be a real beast of a player. We were linked last year too.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, -sodapop said:

Ruslan Malinovskyi allegedly up for sale from Atalanta. Would be a very ambitious signing for the right inside forward position if we could get it off.

He has a wonder left foot! I’d like this.

5 minutes ago, I am an Ostrich said:

Anyone know when the transfer window opens please?

Well the one where all of your players get linked to other clubs is open now but the one to bring players in doesn't open for another 12 months apparently 

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sankey93 said:

He has a wonder left foot! I’d like this.

Just now, foxfanazer said:

I'd be all over this!

unfortunately the tweet i saw claiming they were open to selling him has been deleted and I can't see anything else anywhere reporting it - maybe jumped the gun on posting about it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Well the one where all of your players get linked to other clubs is open now but the one to bring players in doesn't open for another 12 months apparently 

Oh i've had my head in the sand for the last 2 months but I'm sure Brenden said that he was going to sign 5 or 6 players in the transfer window.

When i took my head from the sand we aint signed anyone 

• Haha 1

Just now, I am an Ostrich said:

Oh i've had my head in the sand for the last 2 months but I'm sure Brenden said that he was going to sign 5 or 6 players in the transfer window.

When i took my head from the sand we aint signed anyone 

Can I ask you something?

Are you an os........oh never mind! 

• Haha 1

On 23/07/2022 at 10:06, Ric Flair said:

Could do with a Billy McKinlay in our midfield 3