Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Allenho11

Summer 2022 priorities (and realistic options)

Guest Col city fan
7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Edwards is an interesting one, would have been keener propr to him going to Sporting as I genuinely think I'd rather try and by a left footed Afghan off the Taliban than deal with them again

I watch a lot of football but I also am very lazy in my scouting of players that when someone has peaked my interest then I'll go to YouTube, read scouting articles and study stats etc. Then I'll try and catch some games before I move on to the next player I can suggest and then get very irate when we don't sign them.

Kokcu is a player I've championed on here for 2 seasons, ever since we were linked with him the 1st time around.

That’s fair. You do more than I do then

👍

6 minutes ago, Sankey93 said:

Maxence Lacriox ????

That'll be a doosy for some of our fans...

"here, what do you think of this Max Licorice fella?"

"Looks like he's got allsorts about him ey barry!"

Edited by AjcW
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, JimJams said:

West Ham enquired and apparently the buyout clause is a full up front payment. They were supposedly quoted £25mill for staggered payments.

Will be flush with cash once Fofana goes :ph34r:

Can pay the full £17.5m up front.

6 minutes ago, kingfox said:

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/leicester-city-transfers-rodgers-winger-7413618

Of course, may or may not materialise, but unsurprisingly RW is our main priority.

#WelcomeVonMoos

I feel like Terry Waite chained to a radiator for 5 years and hear the sound of metal breaking. DON'T DO THIS TO ME 

• Haha 1

Guest Col city fan
5 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

I'd love to see him in a Leicester shirt. 

Well, that is until he's put 4 crosses into the family stand and ran the ball into the technical area a few times but still, would be a laugh. 

😂 it would be worth it for the comedy value I swear

32 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

What makes you say that?

Was it Brendan's "Fast right winger" comment?

Fast, plays on the right, relatively cheap, unwanted by his club, and most importantly he's crap and we'd be desperately trying to offload him in a year or two - the ideal signing.

27 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

I'd love to see him in a Leicester shirt. 

Well, that is until he's put 4 crosses into the family stand and ran the ball into the technical area a few times but still, would be a laugh. 

Once upon a time I'd have agreed but I think the novelty would wear off very, very quickly. Imagine we're 2-0 down at home to Everton or some such dross and you see him oiling up on the touchline ready to spend the last half hour running down blind alleys and belting crosses into the Soar. It's enough to make a man weep.

• Haha 1

All you need to do is play him central. He'd Forrest Gump it into the crowd if the advertising boards didn't stop him. Bang him in the middle and he can just run til he's caught in the net. 

Just make sure he's facing the right way.

• Haha 4

Guest Col city fan
22 minutes ago, Guest said:

Fast, plays on the right, relatively cheap, unwanted by his club, and most importantly he's crap and we'd be desperately trying to offload him in a year or two - the ideal signing.

Once upon a time I'd have agreed but I think the novelty would wear off very, very quickly. Imagine we're 2-0 down at home to Everton or some such dross and you see him oiling up on the touchline ready to spend the last half hour running down blind alleys and belting crosses into the Soar. It's enough to make a man weep.

Yes it would wear off for sure. Laughter would turn to booing at the KP I’m afraid.

38 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I suspect it will be Diop but Cherki is another very talented young winger.

Quite frankly from my extensive research* of both players either/or would inject some much needed high jinx, japes and back heel nutmegs to our squad.

*One highlight reel per player.  

• Haha 1