Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Allenho11

Summer 2022 priorities (and realistic options)

4 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Robert Skov scored, left footed right winger, wouldn’t cost the earth and would mark a chance to add a Danish friend, 26, but…

@Ric Flair ?

Was shit hot 3 years ago and then since then Hoffenheim converted him to a wingback, a bit like what Lyon did with Cornet. 

Skov is technically brilliant, lacks pace but end product is excellent.

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Was shit hot 3 years ago and then since then Hoffenheim converted him to a wingback, a bit like what Lyon did with Cornet. 

Skov is technically brilliant, lacks pace but end product is excellent.

So he can play in a simple set of positions to Ricky, could be good cover and play to a decent standard as a right winger?

2 minutes ago, Bordersfox said:

You're not really tenting over this guy are you?

It's a no from me on that basis.

For once I agree with Brendan.  Sign that fast right winger you fvxking gimps!!

He's a 6.5/10 for what we need

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Robert Skov scored, left footed right winger, wouldn’t cost the earth and would mark a chance to add a Danish friend, 26, but…

@Ric Flair ?

Skov Olsen is the Dane we should be looking at, also a left footed RW and has already shown quality for Club Brugge last season. Might become their most important player this season with CDK and Lang gone

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LFox99 said:

Skov Olsen is the Dane we should be looking at, also a left footed RW and has already shown quality for Club Brugge last season. Might become their most important player this season with CDK and Lang gone

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

Said the same yesterday, still think he needs a full year back playing week in, week out before he comes back to a top 5 European league.

Wonder if both Vestergaard and Fofana leave, whether we still bring in two CBs or just one? 

Given Rodgers wants a physical no. 6 with good passing range - i.e Sangare for a 4-3-3, wouldn’t be surprised if Ndidi became cover for CB and we just bring one CB in with similar qualities to Fofana - strong in the air, presses high, good pace etc. 

We’ve done great business when we plan a year in advance - think Kokcu will be a major target to take over from Tielemans whether he stays or goes as it’s been reported we’ve been after him for some time. 

Looks like Tete has extended his contract with Lyon for another season? 

Edited by lcfc_forever

Guest Col city fan
4 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

Sell Fofana and get Salisu from Southampton. 

Salisu’s actually not a bad player.

That today was fookin awful though

😂

I think there will be eventual interest and movement in some of our unwanted players right at the end of the window on deadline day, whether it’s in time to allow incomings I don’t know but I can see Mendy, Soumare and Vesty going on that day and possibly Amartey if we can get a replacement first plus maybe Hurst for a fee and a couple of U23’s out on loan. The ideal would be that it had all been done by now plus Perez and we could assess the wage bill and our options but I fear the late scramble will come just too late. And if Arsenal are dead set on Tielemans just do it 5 weeks ago not deadline day.

Edited by fazzyfox

If Fofana ends up going for £85m we will need 2 or 3 to come in that's for sure and for tielemans and maddison to stay. Evans and Soyuncu can certainly fill the void first 3 or 4 games but would definitely need a centre half to be among the 2 or 3 in. 

My signings would be Tomori, Hudson Odoi loan and Billy Gilmour

19 hours ago, FosseSpark said:

If Fofana ends up going for £85m we will need 2 or 3 to come in that's for sure and for tielemans and maddison to stay. Evans and Soyuncu can certainly fill the void first 3 or 4 games but would definitely need a centre half to be among the 2 or 3 in. 

My signings would be Tomori, Hudson Odoi loan and Billy Gilmour

You're having a laugh with Tomori - why would he leave AC Milan, Serie A winner and Champions League for us?

I guess you didn't know he's left Chelsea?