Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Allenho11

Summer 2022 priorities (and realistic options)

Guest Col city fan
2 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

It’s been the same for years. Like I knew Neil Lennon and Muzzy Izzet would be godly due to the previous iteration of FM. It is incredibly accurate and widely dismissed by idiots. 

This might amaze you all, but I’m sure on one of the previous incarnations, I signed a young Dan Amartey for one of my teams. That was when he was good on FM. He’s not know by the way, he’s rubbish.

How’s that for hypocrisy!!

😉

Can we assume now that after Hamza's departure we have a squad space, given there's no point registering Riccy until January?

Naturally i'm sure we'll fill it with a 3rd choice keeper but still....

24 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Can we assume now that after Hamza's departure we have a squad space, given there's no point registering Riccy until January?

Naturally i'm sure we'll fill it with a 3rd choice keeper but still....

Already got a 3rd choice keeper filling a spot, if we sign one then Stolarczyk will go on loan.

• Like 1

Sell Schmeichel and Tielemans, ship out Choudhury on loan. Buy Hudson-Odoi and Josh Bowler. 

If we can find a buyer for Vestegaard I'd reinvest the money on a good young centre back (like Ronnie Edwards at Peterborough - though he'd likely cost more than we'd get for Vesty).

Edited by LeePhilpottsBaldSpot
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, JimJams said:

If we want wingers who didn't make the grade at Chelsea we can get free agent Charly Musonda. At least then when Rodgers can't get a tune out of him its cost us naff all!

He's fast... I guess

Hasn't done anything since his time at real betis 

3 hours ago, JimJams said:

If we want wingers who didn't make the grade at Chelsea we can get free agent Charly Musonda. At least then when Rodgers can't get a tune out of him its cost us naff all!

He's also gone awol for quite some time at the end of last season

just the kind of personality you want at the club

2 hours ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Jacob Greaves, only 21 played a fair bit and he's actually a left footed centre back

Him and Ben Cabango in the Championship would be quality here as a 3rd choice CB (replace Soyuncu/Amartey/Vestergaard) 

• Like 1

I firmly believe that our best midfield option is two #8's and a #6. 

If and when Soumare goes, I'm pretty happy with our 6's being Mendy and Ndidi with our 8's being Maddison, Tielemans, Praet and KDH. 

If Vestegaard also goes, that will give is room for a RW and a CB. 

• Like 1